People thought they met Celebrities

It looks like 75% of those are just people on the internet finding look-alikes in pictures and following the meme. 

However the 25% that are real are friggin hysyerical! Haha! Hugh Jackman was probably my favorite. The guy looks like a goofball. That or Rod Stewart...

Rod Stewart guy knew he had the nose and just ran with it. Phone Post 3.0

That Drake has just the right amount of fetal alcohol syndrome

I think the guy that is supposed to be House is Keith Allen, who plays Murphy on "Z Nation.

Will Ferrell look alike looks like Chad Smith from RHCP

Hahaha... this one is real. That iss the Iron Cowboy on the left  - he completed 50 iron man's in 50 days in 50 states. An incredible feat. Who knows if he was just or just delirious in this photo but here is the facebook post. Epic!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=942959065769009

Hilarious. Hugh Laurie lookalike is pretty close IMO Phone Post 3.0

Willin -

Hahaha... this one is real. That iss the Iron Cowboy on the left  - he completed 50 iron man's in 50 days in 50 states. An incredible feat. Who knows if he was just or just delirious in this photo but here is the facebook post. Epic!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=942959065769009

I know the last women to comment on the "Owen Wilson" pic, she is a complete fucking nut job. I sold her some property once, she is a hardcore vegan that shoves that shit down your throat. Phone Post 3.0

I was at a conference in Cabo a couple of years back and we went to Cabo Wabo.  All of a sudden a bunch of our group started making a big deal that Sammy Hagar was upstairs...I walked up and there was a dude that looked like Sammy, but was absolutely not him sitting at a table obviously loving the attention. 

I told everyone it was not the real Sammy and half said I was wrong and the other half got all bummed out because they had already posted on Facebook that they were "hanging out with Sammy Hagar." 

I ended up talking to the club manager and it turns out the guy comes there pretty regularly and loves to draw attention to himself. 

Usher got that swell head going on Phone Post 3.0

People call me Justin Long a lot but I dont see it. Never been mistaken for him though. If it a hot chick ever did I would totally run with it though.

Nice. Phone Post 3.0

Hilarious Phone Post 3.0

Matt LeBlanc made me lol. Phone Post 3.0

Love this thread Phone Post 3.0