People want Gina Cara I fired.. "Trans mocking"

More ridiculous shit 

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.nme.com/news/tv/the-mandalorian-fans-want-gina-carano-fired-for-mocking-trans-people-2752622%3famp

If anyone has heard Gina talk they know she is one of the most genuine, kind and thoughtful people out there, bunch of pussies I tell yea

1 Like

Pedro Pascal put gender pronouns in his bio? Lol. Stupid Hollywood actors. So out of touch.

3 Likes

Good for her.

This is the issue with social media. You have all these psychos going after one person because of a difference of opinion. Everyone has a “voice” when in reality at least 95% of those people live with their parents. Social media isn’t real life, the sooner people realize it and stay away the better off they are.

3 Likes

Why does every anonymous fuckwad on the internet feel like they have the right to tell a celebrity how to run his/her life? If she didn't want to add your weird pronouns to her Twitter profile why do you think the next logical move is to bully her? What does that accomplish, aside from turning people even further off from the trans community? 

3 Likes

Buncha fuckin freaks 

2 Likes

I love Gina Cara!

2 Likes

6 posts in and not a single picture of her glorious tits.  Good job "guys".

1 Like

My pronouns are Usul/ Muad’Dib/ Kwisatz Haderach

1 Like

2 Likes
MarcusAurelioFan -

Pedro Pascal put gender pronouns in his bio? Lol. Stupid Hollywood actors. So out of touch.

Yeah, Pena is a huge faggot

2 Likes

Fuck those libtard faggots

3 Likes
The Destroyer88 -

Why does every anonymous fuckwad on the internet feel like they have the right to tell a celebrity how to run his/her life? If she didn't want to add your weird pronouns to her Twitter profile why do you think the next logical move is to bully her? What does that accomplish, aside from turning people even further off from the trans community? 

Probably because Celebrities do it all the time to the rest of the population?

3 Likes

She should beat Fallon fox up and then say beep bop boop and challenge any tranny on earth to a fight.

She could be the new Andy Kaufman

3 Likes
danybayamon23 - 

Good for her.

This is the issue with social media. You have all these psychos going after one person because of a difference of opinion. Everyone has a “voice” when in reality at least 95% of those people live with their parents. Social media isn’t real life, the sooner people realize it and stay away the better off they are.

Yep!

Social media is cancer, gives a perceived “voice” to the absolute losers in society.

1 Like
Soup Nazi -

Show me the good stuff baby.

1 Like
danybayamon23 -

Good for her.

Point and case “social media is not real life” in fact it’s just words, and the pussification of America has grown so exponentially that any psycho with a smart phone thinks that they are fucking Ghandi, and get pumped up by other like minded tard-fags.  This shit is getting soo bad that social media platforms are becoming weaponized tools, used for fuckery 

1 Like

The fundamental problem with social media keyboard warriors is that they don’t get the stiff punch in the mouth they would from behaving so badly when dealing with ACTUAL MEN.

You can be the “lispiest queer” (Carloz Mazza) who has never worked a difficult job in his life and yet still feel you are a self made bad-ass.

^Note, that jab isn’t against Mazza because he gay. It’s because he feels that him being gay give him the moral superiority to bully people. Dave Rubin, Douglas Murray, Peter Thiel, Peter Grinnel, those are all just normal dudes.

3 Likes

This flaming turd of a thread needs way more visuals, pink, glistening, juicy, oiled up, spread apart, bouncing fuckin visuals… Buncha slack jawed fag’-ots up in here…

1 Like

I gotta admit I was expecting soup to save us. Alas...

Wow... this is incredible 

Wes Sims 

- prefers bro/brah pronouns 

3 Likes