People Who Jog On The Street

when a community has built walking/jogging paths should be placed in stocks and have rotten vegetables thrown at them.

Munk
©

So people should be forced to used these paths? Should they be made to jog at a certain time also? And use town approved uniforms and sneakers?

same with dumb ass bicycle riders in MN here. wish they would just use the sidewalks or atleast use the laws of riding in the streets.

jpm995 - 

So people should be forced to used these paths? Should they be made to jog at a certain time also? And use town approved uniforms and sneakers?

Most children are taught not to play in traffic.

It's a sad selfish adult that thinks everyone should work around their hobby.

Munk
©

#Corrected

I don't understand the people who jog in the bike lane instead of on the side walk.

I hate them as much as I hate cyclists that ride on the road. 

Their sense of entitlement is disgusting. 

Ruprecht - I don't understand the people who jog in the bike lane instead of on the side walk.

Maybe they tried to use the sidewalk, but a married couple with matching trycicles kept getting in the way.

jpm995 -

Michigan state laws requires pedestrians to use sidewalks when provided. So it is against the law to jog on the road when there is a sidewalk. 

Captain CargoCapris: Pitbull Apologist - 

I always get the urge to give them a little bump when I drive by them. Self control always gets the better of me though.

Hocky -
Ruprecht - I don't understand the people who jog in the bike lane instead of on the side walk.

Maybe they tried to use the sidewalk, but a married couple with matching trycicles kept getting in the way.

by law I have to give right of way to pedestrians so that would not be the case :)

Captain CargoCapris: Pitbull Apologist -

i ride my trike on the sidewalk! 

they say asphalt is better for their knees than a cement sidewalk

once i opened my door and a jogger ran into it

I hate the powerwalkers who make it a point to walk in the center of the lane so cars have to maneuver around them, having to cross into the oncoming traffic lane.

The runners by me stay close to the curb if running on the street so i dont mind them at all

I do "Street Yoga", everyday. I use a street that does NOT have a ton of traffic. The warmth of the asphalt under my yoga mat is THE PERFECT surface to stretch on.

Gee, SO SORRY if a few people have to drive around me. Must be terribly difficult for them to take 5 extra seconds out of their day to maneuver their car a tiny bit!

Namaste.

we have so many people who walk their dogs on the sidewalks that you almost have to jog in the street...

Passive Jay -
Captain CargoCapris: Pitbull Apologist -

i ride my trike on the sidewalk! 

You are literally Hitler. 

Ragingshaneistheanswer - 

same with dumb ass bicycle riders in MN here. wish they would just use the sidewalks or atleast use the laws of riding in the streets.

No! Bicycle riders are a menace on the sidewalk. Sidewalk bike riding is for children only.

shen - I do "Street Yoga", everyday. I use a street that does NOT have a ton of traffic. The warmth of the asphalt under my yoga mat is THE PERFECT surface to stretch on.

Gee, SO SORRY if a few people have to drive around me. Must be terribly difficult for them to take 5 extra seconds out of their day to maneuver their car a tiny bit!

Namaste.

namaste