People who run their mouth...

Guys, Why is it, no matter how hard you try to be cool with people, generous, kind, ect... ect... people talk shit on you?? I just don't get it. I have my MMA Gym, I teach every night, train, promote my shows, and i also fight, and try to do the right thing, and work hard. It's funny how you think certain people are your friends, and then you find out their talking shit behind your back. I mean personal shit, shit that makes you stop and think "man, them are fightin' words, why would they say that?" Who else, knows where i'm coming from? Does this kind of thing happen to everyone?? It's not how i was raised. I thought your suppose to be happy for everyone, and want to see people do good and succeed at their own goals? It's called being positive in life. Right? Jason Reinhardt

agreed, try not to let it get to you brother.

Ya, it's all good. You start to wonder if this happens to others? I guess some people aren't happy unless their hatin' on others.

One word.

Respect.

Some have it, some do not. People are like fucking binary code regarding it.

There will always be the haters and the jealous people and Misoza has def hit the nail on the head !!

GF

F#@$ them, u dnt need ppl like that, let them talk all they want at the end of the day what matters is how feel and how well u do it dsnt matter wat they think..

The guy i'm talking about has enough nerve to try and get me to fight in his show against one of his guys. Why would I help his guy or his show out by fighting in it knowing what kind of person he is, and has been behind my back.

See i'm not into mentioning names because this stirs shit, and i'm not into that kind of stuff. I'm just trying to get an idea of why people back stab?

MMAFun, i've got a great family and good friends, and this is what i keep realizing. It just sucks when you think people are your friends and you find out otherwise, that the whole time they have a hidden agenda. I think they make meds for this kind of behavior. LOL

Only change for constructive reasons. Let their opinions be a reflection
of them and not you.

Jason,

I've learned that I have a very small number of what I would call true friends that I can trust. I have alot of casual friends, but maybe 1 or 2 friends that I would trust with my life. Don't let it get to you...unfortunately, backstabbing seems to be a common human trait.

Yep its a world wide thing.

My instructor started a new class then two weeks later, his so called friend decided to advertise the exact same syllabus we were doing, on the exact same nights.

Funny thing is his friend wouldnt know MMA if it slamed his traditional ass head first into the ground.

Do like we do here in detroit, start bustin caps....Respect the fact that respect needs to be respected.....

From what I know, you are a great guy. You are successful, and that is what is being attacked. Bad mouthing you personally is this douche's only way to make himself feel like he could compete with you. Just know that for every one asshole like that, there are ten guys that appreciate what you do for the sport and for people in general. Keep up the good work. Good luck with CFC.

Well Jason don't let fools like get to you. When they get to you, they win.

Sorry about not making it to the gym on Saturday. The situation I said may come up, did come up unfortunately. Now I'm looking to be there again the weekend after this one, perhaps.

Oh and I tried rolling with Billy Stamp no-gi. Man he whooped up on me something proper. Good stuff!

Rocky Dennis hit the nail on the head!!! :)

"From what I know, you are a great guy. You are successful, and that is what is being attacked. Bad mouthing you personally is this douche's only way to make himself feel like he could compete with you. Just know that for every one asshole like that, there are ten guys that appreciate what you do for the sport and for people in general. Keep up the good work. Good luck with CFC."

I hear ya. I caught a longtime friend talking smack about me a few years ago. It wasn't even true stuff. I never understood why, as I had been nothing but cool to him. I even used to bring girls over to his house to party, cause nobody liked this guy. Almost all his friends were his friends because of me. I introduced him to his wife. The only thing I can think of is he was jealous. I got him back though. I caught wind of a big party he was having and I posted info about it on a gay bulletin board (this guy is a biker type) and I said it was a leather and lace party and to wear the chaps. Well, a bunch showed up. One guy even had a penis tattooed on his leg and them dumb hillbillies had no clue. You got to get them back whenever you can. Dont beat their ass, just make up rumors, tell cops they are selling crack, etc. Anything you can do to disrupt their lives.

lol@penis tat on leg. ^^^^

I have meet Jason personally, I have fought for him. He is a cruel angry person. Just kidding, he was a very good guy and showed nothing but kindness to me and the rest of the guys fighting for him. Jason, there are haters everywhere, dont let them get ya down.

J.C. Pennington

hulk is 100% correct. Misery loves company and people hate it when a friend or someone they know well is doing much better than them. It magnifies their misery ten fold. And sometimes it's just that people are gossipers. I've had friends that when I'm with them alone, they will talk shit on one of our other friends. Then when they are with them, they will talk the same shit about me.

One friend I know pulls in mad tail with the women. The married male relatives of his talk non-stop shit about him because their marriages aren't the greatest. I love to instigate sometimes by telling them the new hot chick he is with, just to get them boiling mad and running their trap.