People Who Wear Support Your Red And White Gear

What’s with that?  I don’t understand why you’d wear a t-shirt professing your support for a criminal organization. 

I was standing in the line to get mini donuts with my kid at the Rush game last night and there were four guys in the beer line next to our line. They were all wearing support your local red and white shirts.

They being loud and dropping lots of swears. Especially “fuck”. I asked the one who wasn’t really engaged in their conversation if maybe they could please watch the swears because there were so many kids around. He was cool about it said he had kids and understood and told his buddies to tone it down. 

The funny part part to me was their conversation revolved around how stupid everyone there was for wearing all their Rush jerseys and memorabilia. I couldn’t help but to think they looked just as silly in their memorabilia. 

Let me guess, 81 t shirt wearing, foul mouthed, mini donut hating supporters are watching this thread.

Let me guess, 81 t shirt wearing, foul mouthed, mini donut hating supporters are watching this thread.

is there any other way to see it?

They didn’t hate on the mini donuts. I don’t think the crustiest biker can hate on mini donuts. 

They were here hating on the fans in their fan gear. 

Am I correct in my assumption that they are not actual hells angels? They are fans? 

King Trav -

They didn’t hate on the mini donuts. I don’t think the crustiest biker can hate on mini donuts. 

Am I correct in my assumption that they are not actual hells angels? They are fans? 

81 mini donuts were eaten in support of this thread.

I have no clue what red and white is

Supposedly it’s hells angels, and tbh bikers can’t say shit about anybody looking silly.

Its not the Hell's Angels. It is the retards who support the club. They are the biggest group of retards I've ever been around, and I've been around a lot of retarded retards. The best part is when you see a twink wearing a support shirt, and someone makes them take it off. Wearing a support shirt puts you at unneeded risk. 

Why does it put you at unneeded risk? It seems like an unnecessary heat score to me, but where’s the risk?  

King Trav -

I would think they’re associated in some way with the ha. Can’t see why anyone would buy that shit otherwise, especially if other ha’s see you wearing it they’re almost certainly going to question you. 

In for Rento to drop in and inform you of how close to dying you were, but did not know it

jimmy23 -

Red and White makes pink

And pink rhymes with twink. 

I’m not sure I understand. 

Can anyone one buy these shirts and stuff?  Or do you have to know someone who can get you a tshirt or belt buckle (one of them had a shirt AND a large buckle)?

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/OtherGround/Do-you-wear-Outlaw-Motorcycle-Gang-support-gear:2506704

I remember that thread Stray. We all had lattes and a good time. 

So instead of asking them when you were right there you make a thread on here?

BrckNoHitBk -

So instead of asking them when you were right there you make a thread on here?

What do you mean?  

King Trav -

I’m not sure I understand. 

Can anyone one buy these shirts and stuff?  Or do you have to know someone who can get you a tshirt or belt buckle (one of them had a shirt AND a large buckle)?

Ussually sold by the club. Not gonna walk into Walmart and pick one up.

When I wear my "Sons of Anarchy" denim vest, those kinda dudes usually shut up real quick.

They know I am about that life.