People with small dogs?

Can someone explain to me why people buy tiny dogs that just bark and piss on your rug?

Do the owners just require some kind of vessel to implant their excess affection on to? I love dogs but why would you get one that can't go on runs/hikes with you, can't really play fetch, can't intimidate trespassers, etc? It's like a cat except it's needy, not house trained, and is half brain dead from being bred to be "cute."

Please tell me what's going on here, especially with the stupid ass looking fluffy white shake and piss dogs with the brown gunk all over their faces- Why would you buy that mongoloid Ewok turd masquerading as a dog?

why would you get one that can't go on runs/hikes with you, can't really play fetch, can't intimidate trespassers, etc? 

My dog does all these things and he looks a 5-year-old little girls dog. Its all about the owners imo. 

It's a fucking show dog, with fucking papers.

Harmon Whistler - It's a fucking show dog, with fucking papers.

VU

My dog Duke is teh coolest little fucker around. Doesn't bark much, just likes to play and sleep.

My corgie is one cool mother fucker! Phone Post 3.0

ShanTheMan - My dog Duke is teh coolest little fucker around. Doesn't bark much, just likes to play and sleep.
Let's see him, blue! Phone Post 3.0

Ugh my gf is wanting to get a dog. I say no. She argues we could get a little dog. She has a hairy chihuahua at her parents, its fucking horrid. Like a giant mexican rat with long hair. She keeps harassing me about it.

Fuck little dogs. If we get one itll be a wolf or a ridgeback or something less faggy Phone Post 3.0

TheEssence - 
ShanTheMan - My dog Duke is teh coolest little fucker around. Doesn't bark much, just likes to play and sleep.
Let's see him, blue! Phone Post 3.0

He is on my avatar (fuck frames) but I am at work and don't have any on this computer. Trust me, other OGers have agreed he is spectacular.

I got a jack Russell x pug that comes to work with me everyday. Doesn't bark. Comes when it's called and has never pissed inside, on Fridays he comes to wrestling practice and has never walked on the mat. I grew up with German Shepards and was unwilling to get a smaller dog. But I wouldn't trade this dog for anything. Phone Post 3.0

Sweet Duke

There is a huge difference between a small dog and a poorly trained small dog. Sort of how badly trained big dogs are insanely dangerous. Phone Post 3.0

SHANS DOG IS AWESOME YOU FUCKING HATER

i have 2 rescues bitch

lilys just a lil 30 lber

satchels like 65 lbs

so im a loser huh?

lmao i bet if i said sic balkls and lily ate ur nutz?

u would stop hating lil faygoot!

shootfightermike - 

SHANS DOG IS AWESOME YOU FUCKING HATER

LILY and SATCHEL are badasses!

ShanTheMan -

Haha awesome! I will VU tomorrow once I get it back Phone Post 3.0