people's cafe or youngs fish market?

me, peoples cafe. simple. tasty. soui filling goodness

Never been to either but People's looks like someplace I need to go to try some Teriyaki Ribs! Phone Post 3.0

never tried peoples.... where at? Young's always gotta get a couple turkey assholes!

next door to longs pali! (where the best trannys can be found)

People's by far. Haven't eaten there in a while but it still looks good.

OK I try tommorow for dinner after my kettlebell workout.

Order what I did and side order everything

FCTV808 - 

BTW, you keep eating like that 225 ia around the corner.

FCTV808 -

How did I not know this?!?!

Must check it out!

And when I'm done I'll try People's Cafe too! Phone Post 3.0

I ate at People's Cafe for the first time today because of this thread and I thought it was ok. The Kalua Pig and Teri ribs were pretty good but the lomi salmon was ok but the service was pretty terrible. Not bad though. Still better than Young's imo. Phone Post

lol! yeah man, just very comfort-foodable to me.  grandparents would eat there whenever they got hungry for hawaiian food.  i like it because it's not over the top and trying too hard.

hagisan - I ate at People's Cafe for the first time today because of this thread and I thought it was ok. The Kalua Pig and Teri ribs were pretty good but the lomi salmon was ok but the service was pretty terrible. Not bad though. Still better than Young's imo. Phone Post
You can not go there and expect the same treatment as FCTV with that low post count my friend.
It's a real thing! Phone Post 3.0

the key is to bring a tranny as your date. service really picks up from there.

Lol. The food was good though. You gotta love a place that serves onion with hawaiian salt on the side for free. Phone Post

:)