Pepsi tastes like...

Coke, that had ice in it that melted an hour ago and is now room temperature. Phone Post 3.0

Shelby johnson http://starcasm.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Bering_Sea_Gold_Shelby_Johnson.jpg

And jen newby are the names. Looks like their is a new blonde now too. Phone Post 3.0

Wrong thread fuck. Phone Post 3.0

Pepsi tastes like that ^^^ after the 4th night of a music festival with no showers in late july. Phone Post 3.0

oh my fuck

wrote out this 4 paragraph detailed breakdown of coke vs pepsi and how fountain machines work and how they can effect the quality of the product, secondly how temperature affects coke and pepsi. clicked the wrong button and it was all gone.

oh well, just the internets way of telling me it doesnt need my useless ramblings.

and yet i persist.

Phuckles - Pepsi tastes like that ^^^ after the 4th night of a music festival with no showers in late july. Phone Post 3.0

no, no , no, no, no sir!

you are not speaking from personal experience. dude if you can smell it before her pants and or panties come off do not put your mouth/tongue on/in it.

oh poor, poor phuckles!

borked -
Phuckles - Pepsi tastes like that ^^^ after the 4th night of a music festival with no showers in late july. Phone Post 3.0

no, no , no, no, no sir!

you are not speaking from personal experience. dude if you can smell it before her pants and or panties come off do not put your mouth/tongue on/in it.

oh poor, poor phuckles!

I'm a wild man! Phone Post 3.0

Both taste like shit. I like beer Phone Post 3.0

Phuckles - 
borked -

no, no , no, no, no sir!

oh poor, poor phuckles!

I'm a wild man! Phone Post 3.0

Sure, need to know more about you to believe that.

Could simply be an impairment of your olfactory nerves.

:D

coke >>>>>> pepsi