(perfection) McDonalds Cuisine [cooking]

OHGEE,

What kinda of cuisine do you like to make with your McDonald's? 

Heres some of my favorite recipes. Share yours!

Chicken Tickler 

Ingredients: 20 piece nuggets, 2 Big Macs

open your Big Macs. Discard all the limp lettuce. Discard the two bottom buns. Cut a hole halfway into each Big Mac. Fill hole with some sweet and sour sauce and stuff with nuggets. Put together and eat that tower! Bonus! Make a nugget sandwich with the leftovers!

Big Fish Little Pond

ingredients: 3 filet o fish, one Big Mac. 

Replace all Big Mac buns with filet o fish patties. I like to put some mustard on this one. Bonus, free bread!

scrambull -

OHGEE,

What kinda of cuisine do you like to make with your McDonald's? 

Heres some of my favorite recipes. Share yours!

Chicken Tickler 

Ingredients: 20 piece nuggets, 2 Big Macs

open your Big Macs. Discard all the limp lettuce. Discard the two bottom buns. Cut a hole halfway into each Big Mac. Fill hole with some sweet and sour sauce and stuff with nuggets. Put together and eat that tower! Bonus! Make a nugget sandwich with the leftovers!

Big Fish Little Pond

ingredients: 3 filet o fish, one Big Mac. 

Replace all Big Mac buns with filet o fish patties. I like to put some mustard on this one. Bonus, free bread!

sometimes i like to make an ice cream sandwich out of 2 chocolate chip cookies and a vanilla cone. 

You are wild n' out, my man!

I must certainly be hungry because those actually sound appetizing 

Dirty White Girl

McChicken
McDouble

Put the chicken in the middle of the McDouble. They will actually make this at some McDonald's locations if you ask for it by name.

southcraw -

I must certainly be hungry because those actually sound appetizing 

Oh shit my man! Let me share some more with you!!!

McPokey

ingredients: go gurt, large fries 

dump fries out, empty gogurt into bottom of fry container. Replace fries.

The Whole Farm

ingredients: 1 hamburger, 1 filet o fish, 1 order buttermilk crispy tenders, 1 bacon ranch crispy chicken salad sandwich.

Cut sandwiches into small squares. Place in salad. Too with ranch and BBQ sauce. Sometimes I will quadruple this recipe for an all day meal.

StankieEdgar - Dirty White Girl

McChicken
McDouble

Put the chicken in the middle of the McDouble. They will actually make this at some McDonald's locations if you ask for it by name.

Always heard this referred to as a McGangBang. 

Delicious but will take years off your life. So worth it (as long as you get the McDouble WITHOUT ketchup).

OJTT-RayRaysFunhouse -

McChicken
McDouble

Delicious but will take years off your life. So worth it (as long as you get the McDouble WITHOUT ketchup).

"Without Ketchup"

What?!?!?

Ketchup is the greatest.

Ketchup GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Ketchup is gross. 

King Trav -

Ketchup is gross. 

Everything needs maple syrup, we get it youre from Canada. 

Fucking maple jabronis.

Chicken McGriddle - An even ghettoer version of chicken and waffles. McChicken patty on a McGriddle w/ syrup

StankieEdgar - Dirty White Girl

McChicken
McDouble

aka a mcdank or a mcgangbang

shootfightermike -
StankieEdgar - Dirty White Girl

McChicken
McDouble

aka a mcdank or a mcgangbang
True.

don't get the ketchup hate. 

In

BathSaltFaceFeeder -

Chicken McGriddle - An even ghettoer version of chicken and waffles. McChicken patty on a McGriddle w/ syrup

That sounds awesome. I'm sure King Trav will like it. His Canadian genes require at least a 2 liter of maple syrup daily.

EAT YOUR FUCKING LEAF BURGER KING TRAV

Happy Camper

triple cheeseburger topped with French fries and BBQ sauce, don’t dare take it out of the wrapper nest or you will be wearing it for sure.  

ufc98newb -

It's for kids

StankieEdgar -
ufc98newb -

It's for kids

Dont talk shit about ketchup Stanky. Ketchup can almost be a meal by itself. 

I Love You Tourettes Guy GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

scrambull -
OJTT-RayRaysFunhouse -

McChicken
McDouble

"Without Ketchup"

What?!?!?

Ketchup is the greatest.

Ketchup GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

WTF?

And while you're there, why not try some McTwerking!!!