Perosh: "I would have retired anyone that night"

Anyone else catch the Perosh internet radio interview.  He said he was so dialed in that night that the fight at UFC 163 happened in such slow motion.  He said he could have beaten anyone in the UFC into retirement that night mentioning specifically GSP, Jon Jones, and oddly enough Ronda Rousey.

I'm loving Perosh more and more everyday.

My gawd! This Hippo!! Phone Post 3.0

Ha, awesome. Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle - My gawd! This Hippo!! Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

You can lead a Hippo to water, but if it decides it's going to kill you, you can't stop it.

Notice how he didn't say Cain ahaha

Cain would annihilate him Phone Post

PatrickVilone - 

Notice how he didn't say Cain ahaha

Cain would annihilate him Phone Post

I don't know, Perosh is nothing if not durable.

I believe him too. We've all experienced those days where you're just perfectly unstoppable. It doesn't last long though. Phone Post 3.0

I just hope he won't start boxing with everyone from now on.

Not sure if serious, how long did that fight last? 14 seconds?  Seriously?  How can you say you were dialed in, in only 14 seconds of action.  I could see if he was going all matrix, slipping punches and shit, but it was way too short to be conclusive.

Just my $0.02 CAD.

GOAT Phone Post 3.0

buckshot44 -

Not sure if serious, how long did that fight last? 14 seconds?  Seriously?  How can you say you were dialed in, in only 14 seconds of action.  I could see if he was going all matrix, slipping punches and shit, but it was way too short to be conclusive.

Just my $0.02 CAD.

Anyone would have run into his fist like vinny did Phone Post 3.0

Anyone but Cro Cop

UG news: Perosh wants the winner of Rousey vs Tate. Phone Post 3.0

Perosh vs Cyborg! Phone Post 3.0

I think this moves Perosh into the top 10, maybe around #6 or 7.  He should get a borderline top 3 opponent next, then a follow on title shot at the NYE show if he wins decisively.  It was a pretty funny interview, he was making hippo sounds when asked what he thought about some of the other LHWs.

i remember halloween -

I think this moves Perosh into the top 10, maybe around #6 or 7.  He should get a borderline top 3 opponent next, then a follow on title shot at the NYE show if he wins decisively.  It was a pretty funny interview, he was making hippo sounds when asked what he thought about some of the other LHWs.

Are you fucking serious? A top 25 LHW moves into the top 10 by beating a top 25 LHW?? Lol Phone Post 3.0