Perosh in Brisbane this sat (13th)

this isn't my usual style re seminar announcements, but I've had some requests from others to get the word out here (not to mention dramas with my email contacts list...ugh!)...and it also seems every man and his dog is announcing things this way of late :p ...

Anthony Perosh (insert extensive and impressive bio/cv here) will be visiting my gym in brisbane this coming sat to run a seminar. As always expect it to be chock full of the good stuff - AP is as good a coach as he is a competitor - ie. VERY VERY good! :)

We'll also be having eats and drinks afterwards, as late into the night as people are able to make it! ;)

Time: 1-4pm

Cost: $50 (pizza included ;))

for more info, or to book a place get back to me at;

matt@advancemartialarts.com.au

cheers!

Or you could always catch a class around the corner for $15 2 times a week with the guy that subbed him ;)

Justin

you're a pathetic excuse for a man justin... as somebody very recently said to me re comments like yours on the internet;

cowards need a voice too

...I thought you'd decided to leave well enough alone, don't make me have to start opening my mouth again...you won't like it I can assure you!

If you guys are just aroung the corner then how about a good old fashioned Dojo Storm! (of course I kid).

ttt! for the Hippo, one of the best if not the best Aussie grappler..

Mate, i plan to be there ;) As long as i dont get soft and sleep in again.

TTT for Anthony perosh seminar, a top chap.

and, errr, justin, losing in a submission match is nothing new, it happens to everyone who competes, oh, except Rickson Gracie!

Yeah but Justin doesn't compete....so he wouldn't understand that.

Cam

Cooper you NEVER support anything but your own endeavours. You would rasther keep your students in the dark and feed your own ego and line your own pockets.

Whether it's shamrock, Lombard, Lima, Tannuri...whoever. Unless it's your house and your wallet you don't care.

I think that the only time you open your mouth, there'd be another JBW guys schlong in it :D

Justin

lol... get off my thread you fat ignorant fool

Matt, you be interested in a fight old school UFC rules? With me of course.

Juggs can run the minicam and the winner can take the tape.

Justin

I'm guessing 2 things

1) Long winded reply with an out

2) no reply

anyway..........

I'm easy if ya want to test the "coward" issue we can do it.

Justin

Justin, they would have to be quick to catch a session with Luiz in your gym... will he still be teaching at your gym come saturday? i doubt it.

damn those clutched straws huh pal...

joshb.

wasn't meaning at my gym he teaches at Southbank?

Luiz may not be at the gym saturday? I know he had something conflictive in the pipeline, haven't finalised yet. If you are insinuating Luiz has a problem with me.. news to me.

Justin

I can state right here and now, money has never been matt's main priority, unlike you "Mr sell my new fighter on an internet f'ing auction".

Old school UFC rules would suit you justin, there were lots of overweight fighters back then too.

Whats with the weight thing? Do actually think it bothers me? may have been a while since you seen me too mate as I'm pretty close to 110kg now, down from 130. At my height that's far from obese. As for my marketing devise. Well He was on the front page of Tokyo's major newspaper with praise from pride. I guess I failed, huh?

Justin

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! LMAO!!!!!

Not the whole "I did it for the sport" speil again? YAWN!!!!

"Or you could always catch a class around the corner for $15 2 times a week with the guy that subbed him ;)"

Two flaws in your logic here: 1 - The idea of a seminar is a once off class. 2 - Who cares? Does it mean AP has nothing to teach?

"Whether it's shamrock, Lombard, Lima, Tannuri...whoever. Unless it's your house and your wallet you don't care."

I'm sure that most people would love to train with all those top guys. The only problem is, they know you are benefiting from it.

"Well He was on the front page of Tokyo's major newspaper with praise from pride. I guess I failed, huh?".

No you didn't. Here's hoping he suceeds. But even if he does, no one will know it was you who 'found' him.

What? You think they're going to yell out in those little Japanese voices 'Hectora Lombardooo, and heez finder Jawsteen Lorrencea'?.

I can state right here and now, money has never been matt's main priority.....

I would just like to state my agreeance with this statement, there have been numerous occasions i can think of where it wasnt a matter of money for Matt, owing him $ a couple of years back.....Coops has always been in it because he has a genuine love of the combat sports.

Seriously re hector, I don't need any of the fame - so I fail to see your point.

Re seminars - I have never taken a cent from Frank, hectoir, Lima etc..... I have not included commission to me as it would mean either the consumer or the fighter would take less.

People can stick their head in the sand as much as they like but the fact is COOPER is relluctant to support things that he does not benefit from.

Anyway, as stated he wants to test me he can, if not no big deal to me. Put up or shut up.

With respect of PEROSH, I sincerely meant no harm to him my statement was PURELY one of sarcasm that was fuelled by my thoughts as expressed above re COOPER.

With respect of the Machado clan, no ill feeling either many have hoisted seminars for me which I am sure they have been happy with.

Justin

hmmm if by kept in the dark you mean - training with Carlos Machado, John Wayne Parr, Randy Coture,JB Will, Eric Paulson,Chai Sirasute, ALL of which Matt didnt make 1 red cent, if fact he paid like everyone else! - I will be left in the dark thankyou very much!

Luis doesnt have a problem with Matt, I dont see why you keep dragging him into it?
Congrats on losing the weight Justin.

Cheers Clay