person woman man camera tv

lame

..............fart noise

Now do Biden.......................Triggard! 

And to think,

She had to spend ALL that time listening him talk just to memorize all that shit... 

Listening to him over and over and over...

People are fucking weird...

And it's not even funny....

1 Like

ABCTT_Disco Dracula - 

And to think,

She had to spend ALL that time listening him talk just to memorize all that shit... 

She supposedly did a reddit question thing and it apparently takes her 7-8 hours to record one of these things.

She has done a lot of these vids. I don't get it. She's not adding anything to it.

Biden couldn't pass the test. I sincerely believe that. He will probably be our next President, but no way could he pass the test. I don't even think he could sit through a 45 minute interview with Chris Wallace, like Trump did. I was with my elderly father when he took the test, it's a tad problematic if you are suffering from mental decline. The doctor who designed the test said most seniors average getting 3 of the 5 in order when asked to remember it from a previous point. 

I’m gonna miss the comedic gold of his dumb ass. Wait, no I’m not.

Colby Covid19ington -
ABCTT_Disco Dracula - 

And to think,

She supposedly did a reddit question thing and it apparently takes her 7-8 hours to record one of these things.

She has done a lot of these vids. I don't get it. She's not adding anything to it.

She definitely is adding to it. It's a new form of art/comedy/acting that's pretty widely accepted and lauded. She is very good at them, it just might not be a format you can appreciate.

Similar to how old people thought metal was "just noise" or how adults now think old "hip hop" is better than "today's rap."

whaddupwitit -

I’m gonna miss the comedic gold of his dumb ass. Wait, no I’m not.

Well, you'll have 8 years of material to look back at fondly.

Icy Mike -
Colby Covid19ington -
ABCTT_Disco Dracula - 

And to think,

She definitely is adding to it. It's a new form of art/comedy/acting that's pretty widely accepted and lauded. She is very good at them, it just might not be a format you can appreciate.

Similar to how old people thought metal was "just noise" or how adults now think old "hip hop" is better than "today's rap."

I'm familiar with it...

It's widely over done....

The facial expressions, over acting shit...

It reminds me of slapstick and slapstick comedy, to me, usually sucks...

I will agree that she executed it extremely well, better than most I've seen... Just being in sync and that shit...

The routine still sucked though... Imwo...

David@accu - lame

Fag