"Personal bandwidth"

If you say this when referring to how much free time you have are you a complete douche?

I kind of feel that way, but I'm a dick about that sort of thing.

At a minimum, it should never be said by a guy 

let me check if I got cycles available to think about this

Never heard it before. 

DuffyLaCoronilla - 

Never heard it before. 

Some guy I know who I don't like or dislike said it to me. Took a second to register and then I was like "oh yeah, people trying to be tech-cool say that gay shit."

Annoying, but not enough to dislike him I guess. He's still in the neutral zone.

I've gotten it alot regarding a department's "bandwidth" in terms of being able to handle given tasks in the time alotted.   "Does your team have the bandwidth for x, y, z" and that sort of thing.

But never for personal use.

Meohfumado - 

I've gotten it alot regarding a department's "bandwidth" in terms of being able to handle given tasks in the time alotted.   "Does your team have the bandwidth for x, y, z" and that sort of thing.

I think that's what through me off. It's a work/productivity term, but this guy spun it into normal conversation about his nights and weekends.

Dude sounds like a packet sniffer!!

Meohfumado - 

This. Its a common term in the corporate world.
Especially in the IT industry where its a frequently used term anyway.

Never heard someone use it outside the work place though.

NEFARIOUS - 

Dude sounds like a packet sniffer!!

lol. That's a new one to me.

I'm definitely using it.

It's some gay neckbeard shit to say.

"My personal bandwidth is all used up from the enormous amount of beeps I uploaded up my boop this weekend."

I've heard it used about the amount of attention you have to devote to a task or list of tasks, not necessarily spare time. 

My sister said it once. I think she said something about not having the emotional bandwidth to do something. It was dumb. 

FingerorMoon -
Meohfumado - 

This. Its a common term in the corporate world.
Especially in the IT industry where its a frequently used term anyway.

Never heard someone use it outside the work place though.

What this man says. 

I've been hearing that phrase for almost 20 years. 

'lets talk offline' while they talk over voip phones or skype video :D

clattymine - 

My sister said it once. I think she said something about not having the emotional bandwidth to do something. It was dumb. 

"emotional bandwidth", lol. That's way worse. So gay.

I'm using that next time someone hurts my feelings. "You just maxed out my emotional bandwidth. I'm going home!"