Personalities do matter

People say that personalities shouldn't matter whether you like a fighter or not and just their in ring performances should. I don't agree. Specifically with this upcoming card. I would normally be rooting for the wrestler above any other fighter and have been a big DC fan but DC's arrogance has really made me do a 180. He keeps bringing up that Gus is coming into this fight off a loss and his best performance was a loss to Jones when he came into his last title shot also off a loss and had a worse performance against Jones. I would also normally be rooting for Hendricks as I can relate myself to him as he's also a avid hunter and outdoorsman but he is just so unlikable and whiny that I would love to see Woodley get past him in dramatic fashion and get his title shot.

ok Phone Post 3.0

Rudi - ok Phone Post 3.0

thanks for your thoughts

When it comes to personalities I always
Break it down like this.

There are two kinds of people, dickheads
And the rest of us.
And give a man some power or adversity and you will see the true character come through, for better or worse Phone Post 3.0

Milo Kerrigan - When it comes to personalities I always
Break it down like this.

There are two kinds of people, dickheads
And the rest of us.
And give a man some power or adversity and you will see the true character come through, for better or worse Phone Post 3.0

and that seems to be why I have been turned off from DC now that he has his belt and according to the comments on the UGs facebook page, other people have also turned on him since he's gotten his fake belt

Is that going to stop you from paying to watch them fight though?
I don't like how Conor comes off but I'll sure as hell be tuning in when he fights. I don't really have an opinion either way on Gus or DCs personalities but because they are probably the two best active 205ers I'll be watching their fight.
I think personality only matters to fighters who don't have great name recognition so they can build their fan base and work towards better pay days. Phone Post 3.0

Casual Kiwi - Is that going to stop you from paying to watch them fight though?
I don't like how Conor comes off but I'll sure as hell be tuning in when he fights. I don't really have an opinion either way on Gus or DCs personalities but because they are probably the two best active 205ers I'll be watching their fight.
I think personality only matters to fighters who don't have great name recognition so they can build their fan base and work towards better pay days. Phone Post 3.0

no, it won't stop me from watch them, it just stops me from liking them and wanting them to succeed and win

War Hendro and DC! Love both guys in and out of the ring. Phone Post 3.0

Aaron Becker -
Casual Kiwi - Is that going to stop you from paying to watch them fight though?

no, it won't stop me from watch them, it just stops me from liking them and wanting them to succeed and win
Fair enough Phone Post 3.0