PES 2013 demo out

Thoughts?

Just played it and tbh it looks like it'll be a distant second to FIFA yet again this year.

Just played it and it does play a very good game. Might be tempted to get both this and FIFA this year Phone Post

Lol PES is shite... Phone Post

fifa all the way for me.

Tried the demo again, it feels so fucking awkward and unnatural. Like you're on ice.

really? i havent played a fifa game since 2010 when i tried PES.. i feel like pes is more realistic.. unless fifa got a lot better in the past 2 years

im gona d.l the new demo today tho havent tried it

Lun8 -   unless fifa got a lot better in the past 2 years

It did.

Teenage mutant lesnar turtle -  Tried the demo again, it feels so fucking awkward and unnatural. Like you're on ice.

The demo always plays different to the final game though. Phone Post

pes used to be amazing and usually has better game play than fifa just less teams etc but last year it was terrible, fifa was pretty shit aswell tho tbh Phone Post

My group of mates have always been pro over FIFA... I even had ISS Pro on my SNES back in the day! Don't get as much time to play these days, but would still never buy FIFA, feels like I'd be cheating on Pro. Phone Post

I think the demo showed alot of promise and is Def going to contend with FIFA. PES controls are like fighting games, tales a ton of time to master but so worth it when you do. That's when the brilliance of the game shines through but a lot of people can't handle the Learning curve. Phone Post

Yeah ive been giving it some more time and it is growing on me now ive got the feel for it more.