Pete Sell vs. Kris McCray at Ring of Combat!

I guess this fights off ?

MMA.TV page now lists Drago VS Elijah Harshbarger

I will listen for Serra's screaming... DRAGO! DRAGO! BREATHE DRAGO!

ttt

ttt

Yeah, due to McCray being with Almeida and Drago being with Serra the fight was scrapped since it was a regional show (if it was booked in UFC, they would have still fought). Phone Post

ttt

Why didn't they determine that in the beginning though? Phone Post

FCFBlazer -  Yeah, due to McCray being with Almeida and Drago being with Serra the fight was scrapped since it was a regional show (if it was booked in UFC, they would have still fought). Phone Post

McCray is with Almeida?  In Jersey?  Thought we has with Lloyd Irvin in DC/ NoVA?

Interesting.  2 guys in the Renzo family not fighting on a non-UFC card?

Think McCray is fighting in PA mid-July against Shonie Carter.   Jimy Hettes v Jacob Kirwan (ROC featherweight champ IIRC) headline.  2 guys to watch for.

ttt

didn't Shonie retire?

Think McCray is recently with Almeida. Think he goes back and forth from DC. Phone Post

ttt

Shonie will neva retire Phone Post

ttt

^^^ C Tom -- Unfortunately, I think Shonie may have just pulled out. Not sure why tho. Phone Post

Tonight's iPPV LIVE at www.GFL.tv

YOU'RE BREATHIN DRAGO, YOU'RE BREATHIN!! 1, 2 DRAGO, 1, 2, BREATHE! BREATHE DRAGO! YOU'RE BREATHIN, YOU'RE BREATHIN. BREATHE DRAGO! BREATHE!

MMAConsulting -  Tonight's iPPV LIVE at www.GFL.tv

Bump for a good promotion.

What's "iPPV" mean?  Internet PPV?

FCFBlazer -  Think McCray is recently with Almeida. Think he goes back and forth from DC. Phone Post

Gotcha.

JAMES JENKINS BY WATEVER HE WANTS