peteywheatstraw

Thiss guy is literally the worst poster on this forum. It's kinda sad. Steve the Weasel or whatever is on par with this patheticness. Honestly, why are you guys still posting rubbish after so many years? It's not like you're going to have an excuse for being so pathetic?

Bad natured thread.

Both those guys are quality posters.

SpartaKick -

Thiss guy is literally the worst poster on this forum. It's kinda sad. Steve the Weasel or whatever is on par with this patheticness. Honestly, why are you guys still posting rubbish after so many years? It's not like you're going to have an excuse for being so pathetic?

How many slices of ham are in the sandwich you’re eating right now?

Hocky -
SpartaKick -

How many slices of ham are in the sandwich you’re eating right now?

it's not just the ham

I like his dated references and non sequiturs

dhughes -

What are some examples of the quality content you provide on the OG?  Genuine question - not trying to be a jerk.

The content I don't provide will probably help human beings develop faster than their threads/posts

"I like his dated references and non sequiturs "

Thanks man. I admit this thread made me a little sad.

But thanks to you and your compliment, I am happy once again. You are a good man.

inn

I remember when I felt that way about Petey. Now I think Petey is a well above average OGer. Not because Petey has gotten better, but because the bar is now so damn low. It's the same reason people seem to care what I think. 

P-dub is one of the greats. This place is overrun with terrible posters and Petey is one who doesn't stand for it.

I'm sure he's had his moments which I've obviously missed.. but it is what it is

"This place is overrun with terrible posters and Petey is one who doesn't stand for it."

I simply won't have it. If I have to put my foot down I will.

Petey and Steve are institutions. OP, however, has a case of the phaggy dongs.