Petition: fight companion for bellator freakshows

Can you imagine how great a fight companion last night would have been? Sign this petition if you think they should do one any time kimbo, shamrock, Royce, dada, etc. fight. Would be pure gold Phone Post 3.0

It would be gold, then there'd be the whining when they rightfully shit all over those "fights" Phone Post 3.0

Wait...someone would actually pay Dada 5000 to fight again? Phone Post 3.0

Yes please! The bizarro factor of these fights would keep their attention though, so we might not get octopus discussion, which would be a shame

209ESE - I wish joe would stop working commentary for the ufc and do fight copanions. I appreciate what he does for the ufc but the fight companions are my favorite podcast being made. Phone Post 3.0

very much agree. let dan hardy or bryan stann take over the PPVs, and also invite Bas to the fight companions.

if we can get 100,000 signatures, Obama might force him to do this

Bump Phone Post 3.0

kennyz -
209ESE - I wish joe would stop working commentary for the ufc and do fight copanions. I appreciate what he does for the ufc but the fight companions are my favorite podcast being made. Phone Post 3.0

very much agree. let dan hardy or bryan stann take over the PPVs, and also invite Bas to the fight companions.

Please not hardy. I am glad to hear his health is better but I can hardly understand him when he gets going kind of fast. Phone Post 3.0

joe might get in trouble with Zuffa for promoting the competition but instead of JRE maybe TFATK with rogan and guests lol. on a recent TFATK podcast they said they would do something similar to fight companions when they talked about the future of the show or maybe it was joke. i know rogan has said that zuffa isn't going to get in the way of his podcast so this is a possibility.

ShanTheMan - 
kennyz -

Please not hardy. I am glad to hear his health is better but I can hardly understand him when he gets going kind of fast. Phone Post 3.0

You'll get used to it! Variety is the spice of life. I'm English so maybe possibly biased towards Hardy's accent ;)

Anyway, equally happy with Stann.

Not sure why i care, cos if there's always fight companions i'll just mute the commentary anyway. in that case i'd advocate for an option to have the sounds of the fight/arena with no commentary

Would people demand Joe make a public apology because he hurt their feelings?

ShanTheMan -
kennyz -

English not you're first language? Phone Post 3.0

I did one last night on google hangouts. It was a shit show Phone Post 3.0