Petition for Mickeys to change that retarded TV Ad

TTT

I find the slo-mo Tapout commerical to be totally gay.

90% of the UG imo

wandyfan86 - that ad really made mma fans look like tool bags

If the shoe fits.....

The ad accurately reflects 90% of mma fans

I've yet to meet anybody that drinks Mickeys

Haven't drank them in years, but when I lived in Denver I drank a ton of that swill.

Blazing hand speed IMO
ala Dan Quinn player

Does the guy shadow boxing looks like Jason Chambers??

USE THE RIGHT! COMBO!

Wotan1105 - I've yet to meet anybody that drinks Mickeys
It used to be cool for white teenagers back in the day to drink Mickeys 40oz to be like 'House of Pain"

It made them as hardcore as any ghetto bastard

dsr - 
Wotan1105 - I've yet to meet anybody that drinks Mickeys
It used to be cool for white teenagers back in the day to drink Mickeys 40oz to be like 'House of Pain"
It made them as hardcore as any ghetto bastard

In college I'd sometimes drink 32oz Mickey's Ice. My non MMA fan roommate who watches the show with me says he's never had a Mickey's so that will be fixed soon enough.

Well it's no chicken fries commercial that's for sure.

Seriously though, it sucks and they play it WAY to often.

Love Mickeys........I kinda liked the commercial lol. They are running it into the ground tho.

double

It makes us fans look like pseudo-retarded douchebags.

I'm glad they are spending advertising dollars with the UFC but the ad needs to be changed. Hire a fighter as a fucking spokesman.

Does Mickey's still have the barrel bottles?

Guys very FEW of the TAPOUT culture are legit BJJ black belts or high level Muay Thai fighters or even elite wrestlers.

They are, like in the commercial, guys that are sitting on a couch drinking beer.

Mickeys or otherwise.

And the Drysdale commercial is straight HOMO. Not Drysdale's fault. But everytime he jumps slo-mo for the flying triangle? eeewwwwwwww.

UNIFIEDTEAM1 - Guys very FEW of the TAPOUT culture are legit BJJ black belts or high level Muay Thai fighters or even elite wrestlers.

They are, like in the commercial, guys that are sitting on a couch drinking beer.

My point is, being an MMA fan doesn't necessarily mean you are a douchebag, not everyone is a fighter or trains "UFC."  I just think this ad shows a poor portrayal of a fan and is a fucking terrible commercial, who does it appeal to? 

"Lets go get some Mickey's for the fights tonight, so we can look like those fucking douchebags on the commercial."

dsr -  Does Mickey's still have the barrel bottles?

When you're wasted those things are dangerous.