Petition for Sonnen-Kennedy at next Metamoris

I wanna see this happen! Phone Post 3.0

I would like to see that but can't listen to Kennedy complaining before and after match. Maybe he will stay quiet during match, maybe.

I'd like to see MMA fighters in grappling tournaments facing other MMA guys.

Would watch.

And I'd be cheering for Chael, but give the grappling edge to Kennedy.

Signed Phone Post 3.0

I actually don't want to see this just for the simple reason we would have to listen to Tim bitch and cry about Sonnen on ped Phone Post 3.0

The lead up to this fight would be interesting but the actual match would just be a wrestling match that ends in a draw. I prefer the theme of world champion grappler vs MMA fighter. 

DirtehSneakehs - For a guy who has faced down death and live Kennedy has been coming across a... IDK. Just has been super whiney in the past and not even that exciting to watch. He made that Gracie so shitty to watch, Roger didn't perform but it was sorta expected? Gracies haven't done well in the octagon since the 90s, I was expecting something more from both. Kennedy talks like a guy with the strap and a undefeated streak, even tough he is always a loss or two from getting cut. Phone Post 3.0
So much derp Phone Post 3.0

DirtehSneakehs - For a guy who has faced down death and live Kennedy has been coming across a... IDK. Just has been super whiney in the past and not even that exciting to watch. He made that Gracie so shitty to watch, Roger didn't perform but it was sorta expected? Gracies haven't done well in the octagon since the 90s, I was expecting something more from both. Kennedy talks like a guy with the strap and a undefeated streak, even tough he is always a loss or two from getting cut. Phone Post 3.0

maximum derpage

Signed Phone Post

Petitions are so diabetic it's untrue. Phone Post 3.0