Petition for UFC to honor Ali in tomorrow's ppv

Ufc doesn't always do right, but this is the time for it. History's most revered boxer has passed and if UFC doesn't do this, they're dead to me.

Signed Phone Post 3.0

Signed

Ali. Please edit title? Phone Post 3.0

I'm sure they will do something. Stop trying to find something to bitch about. Phone Post 3.0

Rudi - I'm sure they will do something. Stop trying to find something to bitch about. Phone Post 3.0
Not about that. Just trying to put this out there. Phone Post 3.0

and if UFC doesn't do this, they're dead to me.

Lol Wut Phone Post 3.0

Signed. Dana loves boxing, they'll get it in there. Phone Post 3.0

Rudi - I'm sure they will do something. Stop trying to find something to bitch about. Phone Post 3.0
My exact thoughts Phone Post 3.0

No need for a petition to ask UFC to do something they are guaranteed to do anyway.

In all seriousness, I'll keep watching it every event out. Phone Post 3.0

Why would they not? Phone Post 3.0

A comedian did a great bit about how everybody rushes to post on social media as soon as something tragic happens, because they can't stand it not being about them for a second.

I always think of that when something like this comes up. Phone Post 3.0

MeNoSurrenderr - and if UFC doesn't do this, they're dead to me.

Lol Wut Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

TFK_likatiga - A comedian did a great bit about how everybody rushes to post on social media as soon as something tragic happens, because they can't stand it not being about them for a second.

Actually, I was trying to think of a way to express condolences other than a standard R.I.P. thread. Phone Post 3.0

They absolutely will honor Ali  

I also expect kevin Casey to do a shout out

I'll be there at the event tomorrow. It would be strange for them not to have a moment of silence or even a quick montage. Phone Post 3.0

They should have a little tribute vid and get the crowd to observe a minutes silence

At the very least they'll have a "in living memory of The Greatest" message on screen before the fights Phone Post 3.0

Signed. There will be homage paid at the event I'm sure. Phone Post 3.0

TFK_likatiga - A comedian did a great bit about how everybody rushes to post on social media as soon as something tragic happens, because they can't stand it not being about them for a second.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiDj99Vn9sc

For anyone who hasn't seen it.