Petition For White Knight Ground

So I am starting a petition to get Kirik and the mods to create a White Knight ground where we can send all the known white knights on the UG and OG to that forum and they wouldn't be able to post anywhere else for a while.

They can talk about and defend feminists all they want.

If you are with the idea... sign.

DTAlexONE Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

No takers? Phone Post 3.0

If we know who they are why not ip ban them? Phone Post 3.0

In! Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

Or you can just ignore them

Lol at the thought of the threads in that place! Phone Post 3.0

FETT_Loadin76 - 

Get outta here with your logic!

Meastt - Lol at the thought of the threads in that place! Phone Post 3.0

"I am a cuckold AMA"

Great idea, except now Kirik's top men will have to erase all that code they've been writing line by line and start over. New website launch date is now 2027

FETT_Loadin76 -

Some of them can definitely be ignored but I imagine OP is probably mostly referring to the ones that have read some people's stories on here and gone on to fuck with them in real life.

It's one thing to white knight on a forum but if you're seriously going to try to potentially ruin someone's life over some shit they said on the OG then you're a low life piece of shit Phone Post 3.0

BJTT_MrAntichrist - 
FETT_Loadin76 -

Some of them can definitely be ignored but I imagine OP is probably mostly referring to the ones that have read some people's stories on here and gone on to fuck with them in real life.

It's one thing to white knight on a forum but if you're seriously going to try to potentially ruin someone's life over some shit they said on the OG then you're a low life piece of shit Phone Post 3.0

Oh if we're talking about the Real life white knighters, yeah we just need to wipe them off the UG/OG

Leave the OP alone you fucks. You don't even know him!
He came up with a very creative idea and you guys are all ganging up on him for no good reason.

Signed Phone Post 3.0

I thought more people would have jumped on the idea.

I guess yall like white knights ruining threads so that we dont get pics of broads. Phone Post 3.0