Petition- Get Pauline Malinaggio removed Showtime!

This weasel is diverting all the attention and excitement for this fight between Floyd Mayweather and Conor Mcgregor!

Pauline was trying to steal the fight from Conor before it happened, and he's trying to steal it again, setting himself up for an nice payday.

But my point is, let's get this weasel  OFF the showtime coverage of the May/Mac fight!!  All he's going to do is talk about himself, he can call himself a professional and he has a job to do fight night, but I don't think that weasel deserves a seat.. or a mic..  not even next to Brenden Schaub. 

i have never even heard of that East Coast scumbag Pauline until Conor whooped his ass.  His ego is so big he can't fly coach for free as a retired bum. The crack house he was put in was actually suited for him.

If you’d never heard of him before this, you have no room to discuss combat sports.

He's a liar, get him out! 

Irish Pride - If you'd never heard of him before this, you have no room to discuss combat sports.

Ok I've heard his name.  That's all.  You boxing dinosaur you.

Good luck with that. 

He's a lot more respected than McGregor in boxing circles.  

As for Schaub, I like him but he's a boxing hater, he said Ronda had better striking than Holm for MMA. 

Signed.  He's a scumbag.

Are you kidding me? This will be like election night all over again when Conor puts Floyd away. I want to hear Paulie cry on air.

You aints got ta lie Craig!

Signed.

This place is becoming more and more unbearable 

Signed

FightinYankeeMan -

Are you kidding me? This will be like election night all over again when Conor puts Floyd away. I want to hear Paulie cry on air.

That's true..eh, but fuck em'.

Paullie got his ass kicked.

Dead President -

This place is becoming more and more unbearable 

Then leave.  

Nope

B3LI3VE -

This weasel is diverting all the attention and excitement for this fight between Floyd Mayweather and Conor Mcgregor!

i have never even heard of that East Coast scumbag Pauline until Conor whooped his ass.  His ego is so big he can't fly coach for free as a retired bum. The crack house he was put in was actually suited for him.

pauline was trying to steal the Mayweather fight from Conor before it happened, and he's trying to steal it again, setting himself up for an nice payday.

but my point is, let's get this weasel  OFF the showtime coverage of the May/Mac fight!!  All he's going to do is talk about himself, he can call himself a professional and he has a job to do fight night, but I don't think that weasel deserves a seat.. or a mic..  not even next to Brenden Schaub.

You've never heard of a multiple time world champion, Paulie Malignaggi, until now? Well, since you clearly don't give a fuck about boxing, then why are you so concerned with who commentates boxing? You're gonna watch 1 boxing match, then go away. I'm sure you'll be fine listening to Paulie for a maximum of 36 minutes.
ducks18 -

Paullie got his ass kicked.

for 9 seconds? Please don't ever become a judge.

More like give him a bonus

B3LI3VE -

pauline was trying to steal the Mayweather fight from Conor before it happened, and he's trying to steal it again, setting himself up for an nice payday.

but my point is, let's get this weasel  OFF the showtime coverage of the May/Mac fight!!  All he's going to do is talk about himself, he can call himself a professional and he has a job to do fight night, but I don't think that weasel deserves a seat.. or a mic..  not even next to Brenden Schaub.

what kind of asshole are you? to want to take somebody's paycheck away?

Morpheus1976 -
B3LI3VE -

what kind of asshole are you? to want to take somebody's paycheck away?

What kind of asshole are you?