Petition: Kirik Show Us Proof Of Who Owns MMA.com?

Signed #1

(please use same signature format e.g - Signed #__)

inb4 what if

Why do you care who owns marketing management analytics? Odd question for the ug

I am curious if zuffa or any of its owners/employees have any stake in mma.tv though

I'm also wondering if Cindy o ever had access to members information since she tried to get a member fired from their job by calling his boss Phone Post 3.0

i highly doubt the ufc would own a share of mma.tv. it's far more likely that the UFC puts a ton of money in to advertising on these boards and the use that to leverage kirik.

Cub a Contender? Fuhgeddaboudit - 

inb4 what if

I couldn't give a fuck. Not sure There is a single site I frequent that I know who the owner is. Also not sure why I would care. Phone Post 3.0

I doubt she had full access to our information but I don't doubt she had mods she could get information from.

The blatant rule breaking she did around here was permitted, often backed up by mods.

Hey, keep buying those blue names though, as long as you tow the Zuffa line you can do whatever you like apparently.

Hessian - I doubt she had full access to our information but I don't doubt she had mods she could get information from.

The blatant rule breaking she did around here was permitted, often backed up by mods.

Hey, keep buying those blue names though, as long as you tow the Zuffa line you can do whatever you like apparently.
Ha, I actually got upset when I was gifted a blue name. Didn't want someone wasting their money.... Turns out Rick hooked me up.

I've bought a blue in the past with another account but really disliked the way Kirik handled the LI situation Phone Post 3.0

I love these threads.

Pretty sure the posters do. But I'm a fifteener here that never gave a fuck about politics anyways.

Hey Chris who keeps moving the threads?

Lol try and go into a local private business and demand to see who has ownership in the business.

Seriously who are we to demand something like that? So ridiculous.

If you have a problem with the forum go somewhere else there are tons of forums online.

Chris -

I love these threads.

I don't mean any disrespect but, from a business stand point you guys might want to take note of how many people are unhappy, moving on to other sites, and/or saying stuff like they are leaving. I imagine making a sarcastic comment to unhappy customers isn't always the best course of action. Phone Post 3.0

this is going over well.....

Sorry dude... but paying members & advertising dollar generating members are 'not' coming here to a UFC.com discussion forum URL. The UG's owner's have represented themselves as an independent MMA forum from any particular MMA organization or associated company.

Failure to disclose to the members here that Zuffa, the UFC, Bellator, or M-1 Global has an ownership stake in mixedmartialarts.tv would be a breech of trust bordering on fraudulent activity for an 'OPEN' MMA discussion forum. There is no bullshitting or two ways around this.

If there is not verifiable ownership transparency here (after all these very questionable happenings with Cindy o etc)... there can be no confidence in a free and open discussion about ANY MMA organization on this site without them controlling the discussion.

Chris -

I love these threads.

You may not for much longer Phone Post 3.0

mmainsurgent - Sorry dude... but paying members & advertising dollar generating members are 'not' coming here to a UFC.com discussion forum URL. The UG's owner's have represented themselves as an independent MMA forum from any particular MMA organization or associated company.

Failure to disclose to the members here that Zuffa, the UFC, Bellator, or M-1 Global has an ownership stake in mixedmartialarts.tv would be a breech of trust bordering on fraudulent activity for an 'OPEN' MMA discussion forum. There is no bullshitting or two ways around this.

If there is not verifiable ownership transparency here (after all these very questionable happenings with Cindy o etc)... there can be no confidence in a free and open discussion about ANY MMA organization on this site without them controlling the discussion.
Where you at kirik ? Where you at homie ? Phone Post 3.0

I am guessing for liability reasons each owners shares would be in corps with a registered agent so even if he showed you all the entities who owned MMA.tv you would still have no damn clue who owned it, lol. Phone Post 3.0

Chris -

I love these threads.

Show them a bunch of Corp names with registered agents to make them happy, they'll still have no clue who owns the damn site. Phone Post 3.0