Petition: Kirik Show Us Proof Of Who Owns MMA.com?

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
Chris -

I love these threads.

Show them a bunch of Corp names with registered agents to make them happy, they'll still have no clue who owns the damn site. Phone Post 3.0
I would assume actually talking to the users here and maybe answering what he can would be a better play than deception.

Kirik and Chris have (at least should have) nothing to hide. If they don't want to tell the people who "owns the site" then just say so, but don't play a game of deception with them.

What's been asked?

Who's moved forum posts?
-no real reason anyone can't claim responsibility for this... No rules were broken or anything like that.

How many accounts did certain members have?
-answers easy, it's none of our business. As users we shouldn't be given other users information

Who owns the site?
-if it's not public information already, then all someone has to say is "sorry it's not public information "

See, no deception. Just honesty, situation is resolved. Phone Post 3.0

Kirik if you read this I would like to be part owner. If this is cool please pm me info about my shares. Phone Post 3.0

Since we are talking about business entities I went and looked up trademarks and business names in NV for the hell of it with the business name they put down for the owner of the domains. Stumbled on this:

http://nvsos.gov/sosentitysearch/CorpDetails.aspx?lx8nvq=OlvDU%252bLH0x1%252fApxZOhWMQA%253d%253d&nt7=0

Guy had a trademark for the name "Mixed Martial Arts" on clothing and let it expire. No clue how he got a descriptive word like that through but guessing in 2007 the judge had no clue what it was and the guy let it expire or realized it would cost millions to enforce said trademark and let it expire.

I usually stray away from conspiracies, but I've about had enough of this shit myself. Chris already stated how Dana personally calls him if he doesn't like something being said on here. I know I don't won't to be involved with this bullshit anymore. Fuck Dana and the UG!

Double post.

sites alway go with their main advertiser, thats a common rule.

Something about fuckface? Phone Post 3.0

This shit seems to be blown out of proportion, it's like mma.tv is all you have in your lives.
Cindy dont post here anymore so forget about it and move on Phone Post 3.0

Winndaddy - I usually stray away from conspiracies, but I've about had enough of this shit myself. Chris already stated how Dana personally calls him if he doesn't like something being said on here. I know I don't won't to be involved with this bullshit anymore. Fuck Dana and the UG!
You see this kirik?

You see this egg ?

Time to start weighing your options. This fucking has , this treasured journey-man UGer of days olde --hes been here for months ! MONTHS !! -- and hes threatening to abandon ship.

Our sense of and source for tradition and hope is threatening to leave us! What have you done to this place? Phone Post 3.0

I refuse to buy a blue name cause there ain't enough drama on teh UG.

TheFirstDragon - I think the forum members deserve answers, rather than this constant spinning that goes on here.
Then what? You scold them on the answer they provide and they potentially become liable for things said?

Personally, I'd tell you to go pound sand if I were them.

Like others have suggested, it's just a forum. Go outside and get some fresh air and find more pressing matters that truly impact you and are worth your concern. Phone Post 3.0

El_Geronimo_de_Gato - 
Winndaddy - I usually stray away from conspiracies, but I've about had enough of this shit myself. Chris already stated how Dana personally calls him if he doesn't like something being said on here. I know I don't won't to be involved with this bullshit anymore. Fuck Dana and the UG!
You see this kirik?

You see this egg ?

Time to start weighing your options. This fucking has , this treasured journey-man UGer of days olde --hes been here for months ! MONTHS !! -- and hes threatening to abandon ship.

Our sense of and source for tradition and hope is threatening to leave us! What have you done to this place? Phone Post 3.0

There's really no difference between a 12'er and a 15'er when the 15'er has been reading the UG longer than you been a member.

If you have Zuffa money or not, please upgrade the App!

Landscape mode (please), plus all the other enhancements you're working on should be a nice addition. Phone Post 3.0

The level of disrespect shown by the owners to paying members of this site is pretty unforgivable. You could tell within 5 minutes of the interview with Kirik and Chris on Rogan's podcast that they have nothing but disdain for the vast majority of the users of this site and really don't give a shit (yet they're happy to take our money and the advertising money that only exists because of us). They don't even have the decency to reply anymore. 

As someone already said, forget from a PR point of view but purely from a business standpoint, that is a terrible way to conduct yourselves. 

op you're a mud name, you..and I, doesnt even invest on this site..we're just a visitor...know you role, sit down and just enjoy your stay Phone Post 3.0

I only barely care enough to post that I do not care

El_Geronimo_de_Gato -
mmainsurgent - Sorry dude... but paying members & advertising dollar generating members are 'not' coming here to a UFC.com discussion forum URL. The UG's owner's have represented themselves as an independent MMA forum from any particular MMA organization or associated company.

Failure to disclose to the members here that Zuffa, the UFC, Bellator, or M-1 Global has an ownership stake in mixedmartialarts.tv would be a breech of trust bordering on fraudulent activity for an 'OPEN' MMA discussion forum. There is no bullshitting or two ways around this.

If there is not verifiable ownership transparency here (after all these very questionable happenings with Cindy o etc)... there can be no confidence in a free and open discussion about ANY MMA organization on this site without them controlling the discussion.
Where you at kirik ? Where you at homie ? Phone Post 3.0
Don't be scared homie Phone Post 3.0

This has been answered on countless threads. This website has never been owned by anyone other than it's original owners. No promotion, nor any company, has ever or does currently own any percentage of the business.

ShootProod - If you have Zuffa money or not, please upgrade the App!

Landscape mode (please), plus all the other enhancements you're working on should be a nice addition. Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

http://whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=mixedmartialarts.com