Petition: Stop posting Ronda's mom's interviews

Ronda is already annoying as hell for the body of work she has to her name. Now we have mama Rousey in the mix. Who btw is not a trainer, manager, or involved heavily in the fight game.

We are not asking any other fighters' mothers about what they think of the MMA game. I don't care- and I'm sure most of the OG doesn't care. Posting these interviews only persuade mama Rousey to give more interviews or interviewers to continually seek her out for an EXTREMELY biased, one-sided interviews about her offspring. No more.

Nobody is forcing you to read or watch her interviews. Phone Post

signed

Lol pretty sure her opinion may matter a bit as she was the initial coach of Ronda and is the first female Judo champion. You don't have to read everything she says.

HELWIG - 

signed

..unless she is being asked about Judo and grappling, and not slinging accusations (founded ones or not) at fighters her daughter doesn't like.

Signed Phone Post 3.0

Signed! Phone Post 3.0

HELWIG - 

signed

Signed Phone Post 3.0

Signed Phone Post 3.0

Signed. heads back over to OG Phone Post 3.0

Signed. One Rousey mouth is enougj Phone Post

UG news and the admins of this site honestly think youre all clueless D-bags who cant handle actual MMA news and will go back to monday night raw if youre not force-fed the latest bullshit from twitter, whos mom/ex gf says somebody else is a piece of shit or whatever else worthless and irrelevant garbage can be scraped from the gutter of the MMA subculture.

Show them that youre not and want to focus on whos training with who for an upcoming opponent, the next guy in line for the belt, what team has a major shakeup, etc.

Thats the only attitude that will save this place.

Projected UG news headline for tomorrow: "Dana calls someone a "retard"."

Signed. Phone Post

HELWIG -

UG news and the admins of this site honestly think youre all clueless D-bags who cant handle actual MMA news and will go back to monday night raw if youre not force-fed the latest bullshit from twitter, whos mom/ex gf says somebody else is a piece of shit or whatever else worthless and irrelevant garbage can be scraped from the gutter of the MMA subculture.

Show them that youre not and want to focus on whos training with who for an upcoming opponent, the next guy in line for the belt, what team has a major shakeup, etc.

Thats the only attitude that will save this place.

Projected UG news headline for tomorrow: "Dana calls someone a "retard"."

Signed Phone Post 3.0

I love ronda...

But

SIGNED. Phone Post

Signed Phone Post 3.0

ShakaFerreira - Signed. heads back over to OG Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

victorpoprock - 

Nobody is forcing you to read or watch her interviews. Phone Post

This this and more of this. Dont like em, dont watch em. You dont see me bitching about interviews of koshchek or any other fighter I cant stand listening to. Find the power within yourself to skip those threads.

Signed.