PETITION TO BRING SYLVIA BACK TO UFC

UFC in Maine this August....Let the "Maine-iac" back in. Give him one more chance! Phone Post 3.0

sad Phone Post

anthony2339 - sad Phone Post
I think he should get another shot in his hometown...former hwt champ. Phone Post 3.0

Yea...the limit is 265 Phone Post 3.0

No. Who gives a shit if he is from Maine? Phone Post 3.0

Shit yeah! Phone Post 3.0

Pessimist_Pete - No. Who gives a shit if he is from Maine? Phone Post 3.0
Your post and name = awesome Phone Post 3.0

Nitecrawler - Not trying to be facetious, but could he make 265?

Also, didn't he lose his last like 4 fights?

I don't know man, for nostalgias sake Id say throw him on the prelims, but that's a hard sell considering his losing record and his uneventful fights when he was in the UFC.

TTT anyway. Phone Post 3.0
Dan Hardy lost 4 straight once and granted another shot.

Chael Sonnen? Loses and still gets title shots?

COME ON MOD!11 Phone Post 3.0

He's looked like shit lately but he's a former champ and willing to fight cheap.

Throw him on the fight pass prelims if he can make weight. Let him retire off a UFC fight Phone Post 3.0

Fuck no

If he doesnt take his career seriously and keep his weight under control why should anybody else?

He chose to bail for affliction so he can live with the consequences.

Oh yeah and he got ko'd by a 58 yr old Ray Mercer Phone Post 3.0

I'll sign.

Tim Sylvia loves Panera Bread. (bacon turkey bravo if you were curious) Phone Post 3.0

Lol no Phone Post 3.0

No.

It is an insult to all the fighters who've worked their asses off to get back into the UFC. Arlovski didn't sit their getting fat, begging people to get him back into the UFC, he hit rock bottom (actually played Russian roulette), but kept TRAINING, kept getting better, he came back and beat the hell out of Sylvia, stumbled against Rumble, but kept FIGHTING, and finally is back into the UFC.

It would be a slap to the face of Arlovski if Sylvia was simply let back in. Also regardless of what anybody says there is absolutely ZERO chance that Sylvia will get another UFC shot....

No

bad1121 - No. He's fat and he sucks. Phone Post 3.0
That was uncalled for. But I laughed Phone Post 3.0

Please do not help the further illegitimacy of this sport(brand).

I enjoyed Tim's fights back when he was busting dudes up, but that was then. Phone Post 3.0

Plus didn't he tell the UFC that if his fight with AA wasn't the main event, supposed to be Tito vs Ken 2, that he felt a back injury coming? Phone Post 3.0

He is probably the most unpopular UFC heavyweight champ ever.

Hey if this movement flames out maybe as a consolation prize Dana will replay big Timmy on blind date on fight pass Phone Post 3.0

signed