Petition to keep MMA.TV OL SKOOL!

I hate having to keep clicking on my Browser if I want OLD SCHOOL FRAMES or NEW.

New one sucks bad. Hope Kirik will just keep it all OLD SCHOOL. I'm happy with it that way

Signed,

UT

I'll be using the old school frames until they pry them from my cold, dead hands.

Sagiv Lapkin - 

I'll be using the old school frames until they pry them from my cold, dead hands.

LOL, Fuck Yea

OLD SCHOOL FRAMES

Sagiv Lapkin -

Same

Sagiv Lapkin - 

THIS!

Buncha Senior Citizens.

Sagiv Lapkin -

This

OS frames ftw 

If the site got frames, we can't complain.  Rhymes, so you know it's true.

GUMBY ? - Buncha Senior Citizens.

Fuck you youngin'!!  Get off my goddamn lawn!!

I always access submissionfighting.com using the frames forum

Signed. Being able to click on threads without hitting the back button will always make the frames version better.

Sagiv Lapkin - 

Pfft!

Like the Top Men give 3 shits what you say!

Sagiv Lapkin -

It literally makes me sick to my stomach that we have OGers using the non-frames version

Although I am just a bear, I too prefer frames

old skool

SIGNED

the_b00ts -
Sandy Pantz - It literally makes me sick to my stomach that we have OGers using the non-frames version

I guarantee a few don't even know what frames are.

I can confirm. The frame version looks like butthole but that is probably because ive always used the non frame. Maybe I will give it another shot I didn't realize it had benefits.