Petition to Nike to drop Jon Jones' sponsorship

Just saw this posted on the MMAFighting.com comments section. 647 signatures.

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/nike-drop-jon-jones.html Phone Post

This is petty
Why not petition a real problem like Nike's use of child labor and sweat shops in 3rd world countries. Oh that's right first world problems about a rich successful athlete are more important

Your screen name makes me laugh and cringe at the same time. Impressive good sir Phone Post

lol.... I don't think Nike really gives a shit about the Bones Jones sponsorship, they are paying him 20k a year, which to them is nothing, the only Nike product they've made for him is the Bones Knows T-shirts, with the recycled "Knows" catchphrase, and the 50 shirts they printed probably from Cafe Press.

Who cares if Nike drops him or not, they for sure will not expand their sponsorship.

Jon Jones isn't fucking Pacquiao, Lebron, or Tiger. The top football sponsorships are around 1 million dollars, Jon Jones is not more popular than ANY top football player, you must be crazy to think he is getting a couple million of anything.

Warzone209 -  It's funny how Hendo gets no blame when he fucked up.  He tore his knee 3 weeks ago wasn't able to train on it so obviously he knew it was fucked...Waits for the last week to tell Dana instead of getting an MRI to see if he can honor his contract and fight... Had he done what they do on The Ultimate Fighter Show and got his MRI immeditely he could have told Dana 3 weeks ago that he wouldn't be able to fight and Jones could have had ample time to get ready for anyone else...But no Lets blame Jon Jones because 95% of the people on this forum hate him already its easy.

+1

No Jones fan, but this is too far. Phone Post

lol seriously?

Kids are so bored these days

Thanks for the link, I'm signature #656. Phone Post

signed

You fuckers are pathetic why keep petitioning for nothing? Your voice is worthless Phone Post

10er - No Jones fan, but this is too far. Phone Post

. Phone Post

Scramble City - This is petty
Why not petition a real problem like Nike's use of child labor and sweat shops in 3rd world countries. Oh that's right first world problems about a rich successful athlete are more important

Yeah! Let's stop Nike from giving these people in third world countries a JOB! Let them and their families starve! I bet you ask 90% of the works are thankful they are working. Phone Post

Warzone209 -  You are smoking rocks if you think Nike only paid Jones 20k..Ariel was talking out his ass probably just baiting jones into telling him the true amount..Nike would pay him 100k just to wear a Nike Swoosh symbol to a PPV main event 1 night...But for a Personalized Nike Gear He got at LEAST a couple million dollars...Look Tiger Woods/ Manny Pacquao/lebron got 90-100 million dollars for their personallized nike gear contract you really think Nike only gave Jones 20k HAHaha Henry's Pick n pull would pay 25k just for a 3 inch patch on jon jones inside the octagon poster on PPV main event night...

You're retarded. No they wouldn't. Jones is a peon to Nike. Phone Post

I'm not the biggest Jon Jones fan, but this is pretty pathetic.

LOL u really think Nike cares what ,ug thinks Phone Post

Signed.

Horrible role model for the children.

Polar opposite of the Nike "Just Do It" motto.

Why would you want this guy representing you?

Pull it and give it to GSP or Anderson.

Chuck Kongo - Signed.

Horrible role model for the children.

Polar opposite of the Nike "Just Do It" motto.

Why would you want this guy representing you?

Pull it and give it to GSP or Anderson.

Those two deserve it, not Jones.

Signed like John Motherfucki Hancock

^ motherfucking, I'm not a middle eastern NYC cab driver

wow...so many damn pacifists on an mma forum, lol

fans have the right to strike back against Jones and are doing so

did u really think people would accept and forget so quickly?