Petition to whoever calls out Bisping...

... and loses leaves the UFC. I'm not team Bisping but the amount of call outs is ridiculous. I understand Bisping is a name but at this point he is a gatekeeper. If you can't beat him GTFO. Who's with me?

Signed. Phone Post 3.0

Signed Phone Post 3.0

Bisping is legit Phone Post 3.0

Signed.

Call out anyone one but the champion should result in: losing=leavin Phone Post 3.0

Also...stop with the same "I am gonna knock him out" gameplan without mixing it up a bit. Phone Post 3.0

He might be the champ by the end of the year Phone Post 3.0

Calling out Bisping is gotten old Phone Post 3.0

Agree 100%

It gets old. Phone Post 3.0

Bisping has been part of 3 ultimate fighter series winning 1 and coaching 2. He is very marketable and its kinda sad he hasnt had a shot at the belt. Theres has been many fighters gifted title shots and i think the ufc is kinda stupid to not have given bisping one. Whether you like him or not the guy can sell a fight and always shows up in tremendous shape and fights his heart out. Phone Post 3.0

Hard to argue- where do I sign?! Phone Post 3.0

I actually think he has a good chance of beating Weidman too. Phone Post 3.0

I would like to see loser leaves town fights.

Wholesome -
Joemacka - Bisping has been part of 3 ultimate fighter series winning 1 and coaching 2. He is very marketable and its kinda sad he hasnt had a shot at the belt. Theres has been many fighters gifted title shots and i think the ufc is kinda stupid to not have given bisping one. Whether you like him or not the guy can sell a fight and always shows up in tremendous shape and fights his heart out. Phone Post 3.0

You know I kinda agree.
So your argument is that it's BS because Bisping was never gifted a title shot? Lol, ok then. He's had plenty of chances to earn one, and the he's been coddled in matchmaking one could argue that they've tried gifting him title shots....on more than one occasion. Phone Post 3.0

Good fight guys. Kennedy you get to stay. Phone Post 3.0

JamesPowell - Bisping is legit Phone Post 3.0

Pffft. Phone Post