Petruzelli will beat Kimbo

Chagrin - 
Slapsymaxi - I like Seth, but...

Didn't Seth lose to Bob Sapp in like 10 seconds?

Max

If I remember rightly, he dropped Sapp with a punch and was winning the fight until some fluke injury made him unable to continue.

That is correct!

Seth will be overwhelmed by Kimbo. He's not big enough to deal with Kimbo's power.

I would still rather see him fight Seth than Shamrock...

Seth vs Sapp

http://www.mmafights.co.uk/MMA-video-449-Bob-Sapp-vs-Seth-Petruzelli.html

you don't switch opponents like that an hour before an event LOL.

If I was Kimbo i would go home and have a gooey blender drink

" I would still rather see him fight Seth than Shamrock..."

I would rather see Kimbo fight anyone they can dredge up on 2 hours notice than see Kimbo smash Shamrock.

I would rather see Kimbo fight a skanky Elite booty shakin' ring girl than Ken.

I can't imagine him not taking the fight. EliteXC is going to give Kimbo anything he wants to get him to accept this fight.

This is the guy who lost to Brad Imes, right? When Brad had only been fighting for about 8 months?

GO SETH!

BJ > DORKUS -  This is the guy who lost to Brad Imes, right? When Brad had only been fighting for about 8 months?

That was at heavyweight where Seth was at a huge size and weight disadvantage and close to 4 years ago.

Smith1234 - Here's some straight talk -- Seth is very stationary on his feet, he either stands still, moves forward or moves backward. His lack of lateral movement is going to make a fat target for Kimbo.

I agree about Seth's lack of lateral movement, but Seth has a massive advantage in terms of variety of strikes. Kimbo is essentially a two-point striker, he has good hands and nothing else. Seth is a true eight-point striker and is well known for pulling off some wacky high-risk kicks in competition.

With no time to prepare, I wouldn't be surprised to see Kimbo KO'd by a wheel kick or spinning back kick.

WHAT?! THATS RIGHT. SETH IS THE MAN!

THATS WHATS UP!

good call still wanta see kimbo fight shamrock

LiverKickLoud&Clear - if Kimbo accepts him as a replacement.

You sir are a prophet! Did you create the world on the 8th day???  Well done!

Kimbo wasn't ready for Seth's front kicks. He was so busy watching Seth's kick that he didn't even see the right hand coming.

TTT for being a complete striker

All hail OP

Great call.

TTT for the Prognosticator of the Year.