Pettis and Chael are losing!!

To GSP and Gus in the covervote. Everyone spam twitter!!!! Phone Post 3.0

shut up egg.

the only issue is why the fuck was Jon jones guaranteed the cover?

Do they have that much of a hard on for him? Did EA make this decision, fox? or the UFC brass.

Thats unacceptable. How far is chael down by? Phone Post 3.0

GSP was always going to win this.

Fuck that it should of been tkz Phone Post 3.0

would rather it be gsp and pettis on the cover, or cain and pettis, or cain and gsp.

shaqitup -

Do they have that much of a hard on for him? Did EA make this decision, fox? or the UFC brass.

I'm sure it was a combo of EA and UFC. Honestly i'd rather have a guy like GSP represent my game than Jones Phone Post 3.0

MMA Lives Here - 
shaqitup -

Not sure if serious? He's #1 P4P, has ridiculous potential and is actually very marketable, despite what the UG would tell you.

If they want to put their biggest asset on the front cover they can. Phone Post 3.0

GUS beat him, he isn't #1 p4p, that's a pretend ranking that the "media" continues because Dana white says it.

IF he's #1 p4p then Gus has to be at least #2.

Is he their most marketable? I would think it could be Chris weidman if he wins tbh.

teamquestnorth - Thats unacceptable. How far is chael down by? Phone Post 3.0
No clue, just says that Gus is ahead Phone Post 3.0

Putting chael on the cover is like putting artest on the nba 2k cover Phone Post 3.0

shaqitup - 

In Luke Thomas' most recent interview with Jones, Jones says that he and his agent pushed hard for the cover

shaqitup - 
MMA Lives Here - 
shaqitup -

Not sure if serious? He's #1 P4P, has ridiculous potential and is actually very marketable, despite what the UG would tell you.

If they want to put their biggest asset on the front cover they can. Phone Post 3.0

GUS beat him, he isn't #1 p4p, that's a pretend ranking that the "media" continues because Dana white says it.

Is he their most marketable? I would think it could be Chris weidman if he wins tbh.

14/15 major media sites that scored the fight round by round gave it to Jones.  All 3/3 judges gave it to Jones.  Many fans felt Jones won.  This was long before Dana told anyone anything.  You guys let your emotions get the best of you when discussing Jones.  It was a great fight but Gus lost and that's that.  I'm sure he'll be back fighting for the title soon and hopefully we see another awesome fight.

And no, Gus is not even close to #2 p4p.  P4p isn't based off one great fight.  If you look at the competition level of both Jones and Gus' last 10 opponents and their method of victory, it's not even close.  Gus has a long way to go to be considered a top p4p candidate.

RampageFitsLikeAGlove -
shaqitup - 
MMA Lives Here - 
shaqitup -

14/15 major media sites that scored the fight round by round gave it to Jones.  All 3/3 judges gave it to Jones.  Many fans felt Jones won.  This was long before Dana told anyone anything.  You guys let your emotions get the best of you when discussing Jones.  It was a great fight but Gus lost and that's that.  I'm sure he'll be back fighting for the title soon and hopefully we see another awesome fight.

And no, Gus is not even close to #2 p4p.  P4p isn't based off one great fight.  If you look at the competition level of both Jones and Gus' last 10 opponents and their method of victory, it's not even close.  Gus has a long way to go to be considered a top p4p candidate.

This. Like those idiots that rank Chris above Anderson, like, you serious bro? Phone Post 3.0

Pettis shouldn't be on the cover.

Fahk your votes down. Phone Post 3.0

AliBomaye - Putting chael on the cover is like putting artest on the nba 2k cover Phone Post 3.0

Being honest.. I have literally no clue what this means.

GSP and Gus are more compatible/marketable than Pettis or Chael being paired with JBJ on the cover. Pettis/Aldo or GSP/Silva would've been better than anyone else with Bones IMO. Phone Post 3.0

It doesn't matter who gets the most votes GSP will get the decision Phone Post 3.0

AMartinez20 -
shaqitup -

I'm sure it was a combo of EA and UFC. Honestly i'd rather have a guy like GSP represent my game than Jones Phone Post 3.0
gsp had the cover for 09 in canada, its jons turn all the other big stars got covers with thq Phone Post 3.0

Clarence Parents -
AliBomaye - Putting chael on the cover is like putting artest on the nba 2k cover Phone Post 3.0

Being honest.. I have literally no clue what this means.

Ron artest is an good basketball player crazy personality. Chael is a good fighter not great with a crazy personality Phone Post 3.0