Pettis-Henderson now???

like to see Edgar/Aldo

Was gonna make the same thread, my good man:)

Cindy

Cindyyyyyy babyyyy....I haven't forgotten about us lol

hmm I think the UG would explode more if it was Bendo vs Nate Diaz :)

LOL @ the UFC trying to capture lightning in a bottle and fasttracking Pettis to a title shot.

epwar - LOL @ the UFC trying to capture lightning in a bottle and fasttracking Pettis to a title shot.

yeah, might be kind of quick but why not?  keep the division moving.

epwar - LOL @ the UFC trying to capture lightning in a bottle and fasttracking Pettis to a title shot.

lol, is that the plan?

Imo Pettis is still 1 or 2 more wins away.

keep me updated on here what Blap says at the presser

Roufusport's Anthony "Showtime" Pettis wins UFC 144 KO of the Night Bonus and was just informed by Dana White that he gets the next shot at the UFC Lightweight World Title!!

Just posted on FB.  

never mind, Dana said he thinks Pettis will get the shot

thanks BR

why not make the fight now?  its not like it won't be epic as hell.

Pettis is 1-2 wins away, but unfortunately only viable contendor at the moment...

unfilter -  why not make the fight now?  its not like it won't be epic as hell.

it'll be a good scrap

did you all see the 1st fight? even without the kick it was back & forth

Lol @ being 2 fights away after he Ko'ed Lauzon and is the last person to beat Bendo Phone Post

NiteProwleR - did you all see the 1st fight? even without the kick it was back & forth

man...without the kick that fight was a damn draw as far as i'm concerned. holy fucking close.

I'd love the see this rematch. I think Benson takes it this time around. He has just looked unstoppable. Pettis might have some tricks up his sleeve though. Can he pull something off to top the Showtime Kick in the rematch? Phone Post