Pettis inks sponsorship deal with Reebok

Pettis inks sponsorship deal with Reebok

/go=news.detail&gid=445541

It has been a good couple weeks for Anthony Pettis, who despite being inactive in the cage is getting some big deals done outside the cage. Last week it was announced that Pettis would join Team Wheaties and would be featured on the cereal box and today announced he signed a deal with Reebok:

UFC lightweight champion Anthony Pettis is the newest member of the Reebok family. Pettis confirmed the deal to MMAFighting.com on Monday. The young titleholder will now join fellow mixed martial artists Johny Hendricks and Rampage Jackson as fighters to secure sponsorships with the blue-chip sneaker and apparel company.

"It's cool that they chose me," Pettis said. "I'm sure they had a lot of guys they could've chose from and they wanted to choose me. For me, it's an amazing opportunity.

"I definitely worked hard to be where I'm at right now and it's cool to see it all unfold, see the brands that are recognizing mixed martial arts like that."

read entire article...

If he loses when he returns I'm in for all the lol's :) Phone Post 3.0

#swag Phone Post 3.0

jTheHybridwolff - If he loses when he returns I'm in for all the lol's :) Phone Post 3.0
Why? Phone Post 3.0

NICE! Congrats to him. Phone Post 3.0

I think it's great that mma guys are starting to get some big name mainstream endorsements.

MexiCain AmeriCain - NICE! Congrats to him. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Only the good looking ones get such deals. Where is Guida 's deal! Phone Post 3.0

not sure what bendo was able to secure outside of the octagon as champion, but pettis has taken advantage of his position. mainstream sponsors, further exposure on tuf & headlining the new year card with possibly ronda as co-main (which i'm sure won't hurt his ppv buys)

I'm so PUMPED for Pettis!

http://www.gearfuse.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Reebok-Pumps.jpg

I'm happy for him!

Pettis knows how to play the game

Damn, you can get a major sponsorship without fighting? Phone Post 3.0

New brand for a 'freestyle walking' shoe ??

Thats sick that hes getting these huge sponsors. Hes probably making more off of sponsorships than fighting.

Now when he fights, hes going to be getting serious paychecks.

Pays to be exciting. Phone Post 3.0

jTheHybridwolff - If he loses when he returns I'm in for all the lol's :) Phone Post 3.0
Why would that be funny? Phone Post 3.0

The guy has not fought due to his injury. I hope his knee holds up! A lot of fighters don't come back the same after major knee injuries.

Brigham -
Cause he hasn't fought in over a year signing all the sponsorship wasn't meaning as negative as it came a crossed I just was saying I hope the mighty don't fall more so than anything else and I'd be watching for and the ppl to point it out and laugh Phone Post 3.0

jTheHybridwolff -
Brigham -
Cause he hasn't fought in over a year signing all the sponsorship wasn't meaning as negative as it came a crossed I just was saying I hope the mighty don't fall more so than anything else and I'd be watching for and the ppl to point it out and laugh Phone Post 3.0
Really didn't think anything was funny at all Phone Post 3.0

jTheHybridwolff -
Brigham -
* In almost a year! Phone Post 3.0