Pettis inks sponsorship deal with Reebok

The UFC doesn't allow Reebok, this is interesting.

SykChyld - Only the good looking ones get such deals. Where is Guida 's deal! Phone Post 3.0

pretty sure I've seen him as a spokesperson for Geico.

Can't wait to see those new reebok crutches by Pettis. Phone Post 3.0

moss_4h - not sure what bendo was able to secure outside of the octagon as champion, but pettis has taken advantage of his position. mainstream sponsors, further exposure on tuf & headlining the new year card with possibly ronda as co-main (which i'm sure won't hurt his ppv buys)

Anthony hasnt fought in about 10 months.

10 months into his title reign Ben had defended the strap twice. 

If Anthony actually fights at the end of the year it will be almost a year and a half between fights.  In that time Ben had defended the belt 3 times. 

Who would you rather be?

Wow that sucks. Reebok is horrible Phone Post 3.0

Will the UFC allow them to be inside the octagon ? Rampage was not allowed iirc. Phone Post 3.0

lifeaftrprison - Will the UFC allow them to be inside the octagon ? Rampage was not allowed iirc. Phone Post 3.0
Came to post this Phone Post 3.0

Dam wheaties and Reebok!

Great to see

Can't wait to practice the showtime kick with a pair of Reebok Phone Post 3.0

Jimmy Wrassler - 
moss_4h - not sure what bendo was able to secure outside of the octagon as champion, but pettis has taken advantage of his position. mainstream sponsors, further exposure on tuf & headlining the new year card with possibly ronda as co-main (which i'm sure won't hurt his ppv buys)

Anthony hasnt fought in about 10 months.

10 months into his title reign Ben had defended the strap twice. 

If Anthony actually fights at the end of the year it will be almost a year and a half between fights.  In that time Ben had defended the belt 3 times. 

Who would you rather be?

benson of course but was talking about exposure 'outside of the octagon'. the dude's injured - what else can he do? it wasn't by choice. tuf's a good opportunity for him to heal up & continue to build his brand..

TheVandalz -

If I could afford it absolutely, that's a dream type scenario for one of my favorite hobbies. 

This!

AWdub - Pays to sit on your ass not fighting. I'm also in for the Lol's if he loses his first title defense after not fighting for a decade. Phone Post 3.0

Hate on brother!

lifeaftrprison - Will the UFC allow them to be inside the octagon ? Rampage was not allowed iirc. Phone Post 3.0
Hendricks was allowed wasn't he? Phone Post 3.0

I think you may be correct on Hendricks. Good to hear! Phone Post 3.0