Pettis just went there!!

@Showtimepettis: 2 losses lisssssp best offense is your middle finger = can't talk shit!!! #votepettis Phone Post 3.0

nate might actually show up at his house

Eunuchorn - nate might actually show up at his house

And get his head kicked off?

Rudi - 

Haha! Yup!

O no he didn't Phone Post 3.0

in for the shit storm Phone Post 3.0

Figure4LegLock -
Rudi - 

Haha! Yup!
Further making him sound like Walt jr. Phone Post 3.0

Haha ouch! Pettis would wreck nate but I think would struggle to put him away Phone Post 3.0

LOL, I'm a fan of both but Pettis would wreck Nate.

Shame that Pettis is stooping to that level.

I'm rooting for Nate just on that. Phone Post 3.0

Awesome haha. What a G Phone Post 3.0

British101 - Haha ouch! Pettis would wreck nate but I think would struggle to put him away Phone Post 3.0

i think he would finish him within the first 2-3 rounds.

Nate can't handle kicks, pettis is best at kicks.

8 Phone Post 3.0

Ether'd Phone Post 3.0

shaqitup - 
British101 - Haha ouch! Pettis would wreck nate but I think would struggle to put him away Phone Post 3.0

i think he would finish him within the first 2-3 rounds.

Nate can't handle kicks, pettis is best at kicks.

Maybe you're right, but How would Pettis handle someone with a longer reach coming forward and putting pressure on him? His ring rust and bad knees won't get better as he ages either.

What a dick comment.  And I don't think he could finish him either.  I like how Nate gets finished once and all of a sudden it's easy or something.

rubs hands viciously together Phone Post 3.0

Pettis wrecks Nate.

RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 

What a dick comment.  And I don't think he could finish him either.  I like how Nate gets finished once and all of a sudden it's easy or something.

how is it a dick comment when nate started this shit first? nate called pettis a pussy on twitter yesterday.

Jody - Pettis wrecks Nate.
Shit...when's that gonna be? The way it's looking, the LW division will be in the same pickle as the BW division. Things will completely evolve full circle as contenders constantly get set up and knocked down while Pettis sits in his barber chair and "stays in character" as the top dog in the division.

Ok, maybe I'm reaching but that remains to be seen! Phone Post 3.0