Pettis vs. Holloway Official for UFC 206!!

Source: BJPenn.com

I got Holloway

Thoughts?

I'll definitely take Holloway. Phone Post 3.0

It should've been Holloway vs Aldo. Ill still watch it. Phone Post 3.0

wow great fight!

Hard to pick....hearts saying Pettis and head is saying Holloway.

Fans Win!!

Wow, that's a fun fight Phone Post 3.0

Such a sweet matchup. I'll still go with Pettis on this one, I don't see Max hurting him but I'd say it'll still be pretty closely contested with Pettis getting the decision.

People do forget how damn good Pettis is on the feet just because RDA tooled him in every facet of the game and how Barboza punished him.

Habbiyah - It should've been Holloway vs Aldo. Ill still watch it. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah max deserves a title shot wtf Phone Post 3.0

Lick Brown Boners -

Such a sweet matchup. I'll still go with Pettis on this one, I don't see Max hurting him but I'd say it'll still be pretty closely contested with Pettis getting the decision.

People do forget how damn good Pettis is on the feet just because RDA tooled him in every facet of the game and how Barboza punished him.

Great fight, Max takes this Phone Post 3.0

Blockbuster fight. Huge implications. Really hard to pick a winner here, because Pettis is new to 145 lbs. and a former Champion.

With a win here that would be 10 UFC wins in a row for Holloway.

WATHUNT -
Lick Brown Boners -

Great fight, Max takes this Phone Post 3.0
Dont know why that quoted you Phone Post 3.0

I'm excited

Horrible source.

Hope it's true. Phone Post 3.0

Good fight. I think Holloway takes it. Phone Post 3.0

Pretty Tony via spinning shit. Phone Post 3.0

Awesome fight!

When Holloway was first coming to the UFC to fight Dustin Poirier I remember reading comparisons between him and Pettis. It's cool to see them in the same weight class matched up against each other a few years later.

I'm leaning towards Holloway winning, he's looked so good since his loss to Conor but Pettis is a guy who's really dangerous and can win anywhere, his ability to tap out guys like Henderson, Melendez and Oliveira along with his ability to propel himself of the side of the cage and kick you in the face is super impressive (and cool).

It's definitely a fight that has potential to be really good! 

Great fight. Can't wait.

MMA MELEE -
Habbiyah - It should've been Holloway vs Aldo. Ill still watch it. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah max deserves a title shot wtf Phone Post 3.0

Aldo don't have a title 

Why do this at 206?  This has 5 round war written all over it!

Still, it would be hard to imagine it not being a FOTY candidate regardless.

Think Holloway takes it pretty easily. Pettis better make his cut right this time. Phone Post 3.0

Man I hate to pick against either guy. Im a huge fan of Max and he has all the tools to beat anyone at 145 and make it look damn good. I have to lean towards Pettis tho. I think his sub game is going to make the difference here. Holding the title of best 155er is maybe the most impressive thing you can do in MMA and hes done that. If Max can beat Pettis, it will prove he has matured to his prime and I think thats what prevented him from being more competitive with Conor(along with Conor being a bad ass). I think this is a pick'em fight really but if I had to pick, Ill pick Pettis in a dog fight.