PFC 13 "High Stakes" Jan 22nd 5 Title fights!

TTT for runez!

THP - TTT for runez!

Runez and M16 is going to be an unreal fight.

What do I have to do to get on this show? I would love to compete in your bantamweight division!

Brandon Garner

BROC - What do I have to do to get on this show? I would love to compete in your bantamweight division!

Brandon Garner

Contact our matchmaker Richard Goodman jokerrg25@hotmail.com

We have just signed two more outstanding fighters with stellar amatuer wrestling credentials and proven undefeated MMA records. Press release is forthcoming. Big additions to our 125 and 205 divisions.

ttt for another purple eagle

How about a fight for the new WMC Super Cruiserwieght Champion at 205? I NEED A FIGHT! LOL!

TTT for a quality show with quality matchups!

I don't get the three minute rounds.

I would venture to say that the shorter rounds are so that the fighters have more enery, and being shorter rounds have to push the action a little harder!

ttt

three rounds = little stalling

ttt

Just added:

Evan Dunham vs Dustin Akbari

Olaf Alfonso vs Jeremiah Metcalf

Billy Evangelista vs TBA

John Gunderson vs Alexander Crispm

and much, much more to come...this will be like 2 shows in 1!!

How about Erin Toughill vs Adrienna Jenkins??? I think a lot of fans would love to see this match up.

Getting Billy Evangelista in the mix is great!

Olaf Alfonso vs Jeremiah Metcalf is going to be an entertaining scrap.

John Gunderson is wayyy underrated, and Alexander Crispm is a jiu jitsu stud, good matchup here.

hey what about getting some of my guys on the next card hit me up! varner155@yahoo.com

promotercp,
I would like to get my fighter on your next card. I sent you an email earlier with all his details!

Thx = )

How can i get on a card, i have written the org but no response. Pro 135 11-1 Wec Vet and i am in atlanta. wcap128@hotmail.com

Send your inquires about fighting to our match maker Richard Goodman jokerrg25@hotmail.com

when is the next show after jan. jeremy christian? i seem to be in the market as of lately ...lol