PFC 13 "High Stakes" Jan 22nd 5 Title fights!

ttt

TTT

ttt

Christian.......we'd still like to try and hook up with you guys for a fight. It's looking like you aren't having any women on this show but how about the next one? We can't seem to get a call back from your matchmaker, would it be better to try email and if so what is the best address? Thanks for the help.

amanda

amandabuckner - Christian.......we'd still like to try and hook up with you guys for a fight. It's looking like you aren't having any women on this show but how about the next one? We can't seem to get a call back from your matchmaker, would it be better to try email and if so what is the best address? Thanks for the help.

amanda

Come on guys, you gotta get Amanda on one of your shows.....she is one of the top female fighters in the world. I also hear that Sarah Kaufman is looking for a fight. Amanda Buckner vs Sarah Kaufman sounds like an awesome matchup to me.

BJJ Black Belt and Chinese Boxing Black Belt(145-155 lbs)

Marcelo Giuidici 8-1 with 3 titles and Beat UFC Veteran Eugenio Tadeo wants to fight on PFC! He will even pay for his plane ticket to show his skills on your Show! He will prepare with UFC/Strikeforce veteran Eugene Jackson for your April Show! Richard/Christian please email me back at Equivest@aol.com

Here is a highlight of him

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L0Xhy12L5M

ttt

ttt

Hey c-dog, jeremy..it's true richard is like IMPOSSIBLE to reach wus goin on with that?! oooooo buckner, kaufman, tate, ooo ooo ooo and get babydoll to! good women for the pfc

ttt

ttt

ttt