PFL 6 (2021) results & discussion

I didn’t think it was possible, but somehow PFL has more females in their 155 lb division than the UFC does in their 145 lb weight class. Where is PFL finding all of these giant women?

1 Like

Cappelozza

They are the only show in town for the 155er.

It"s Frankie Edgar…Hope Dana doesn’t get mad.

Samoans go 1-1 tonight. Hawaiian and Samoan fight tomorrow night, hopefully they can get the Polys over .500

PFL has the most retarded scheduling I’ve ever seen. Especially for being on as big of a network as they are.

1 Like

I’ve never once cared what names are on any type of fight card. Back to when I was a kid watching boxing with my father. If there were fights on, we watched. Didn’t matter who or at what level.

1 Like

People fan different. When I was a kid I watched boxing and I didn’t give a fuuuuuuuuck who it was. I loved ABC’s Wide World of Sports and CBS Sports Spectacular. Some people need names to watch. Names make more high drama but at the end of it I’m just a combat sports fan that will watch whatever is on if I can.

Didn’t even know this was on in Canada but there you are, right on TSN2.

In.

This whole season shit is ridiculous arbitrary nonsense.

That aside, I do enjoy the PFL production. They do a good job.

Always excited for an Anthony Pettis fight. Hope he gets it done but know nothing of his opponent.

This is exactly me. My Dad was a huge sports fan. My mom was a huge boxing fan. She had season tickets for fight in the ballroom when I was a kid. I grew up with baseball and boxing on Tv and not much else.

1 Like

I`ve been watching this shit on a stream that keeps on freezing & all this time it has been on ESPN2.

1 Like

I haven’t had that happen once.

Yet.

Well then keep that stream to yourself.I swear the past two months have been hell for me when it comes to streaming.I`ve used about 5 different places & they all have been freezing.Some more than others.

1 Like

My bad. I was on a stream for the prelims. I’m on ESPN2 now. That sucks bro. I hope they shit gets better.

Gotta take points away for that shit.To me there is no free low blows.You get a point deducted if its intentional or not.Its not fair getting kicked in the nuts & losing speed or power.

Pettis rocked in the third. Big punches and a few knees. Doesn’t look good

Manfio is juiced to the gills. unreal

I bet on Pettis, he lose or losing?