PFL on TV Tonight - Thursday June 10 - ESPN2 10PM EST

Can we get stickies for all of the major televised MMA events please? It would be very helpful given the lack of publicity some of them seem to generate.

Clarissa Shields is making her MMA debut. I tried clicking the link but the PFL site is jacked and giving errors. Anyhow, I’m, setting my DVR to record this one! enjoy.

3 Likes

^^^
Fuck off dude, nobody cares.

4 Likes

I enjoy their fights I just never know when they are on. If it wasn’t for UG I’d never know.

Thanks for update.

2 Likes

Multiple weight class world champion and 2x Olympic gold boxer Claressa Shields debuts tonight. She has only been training 7 months with Greg Jackson. She is going against a brown belt in BJJ with multiple MMA fights.

I don’t see Claressa winning this one. 7 months ain’t shit. I think she’ll be taken down and if this chick is a legit brown belt it should be a very short night for Claressa.

I think she is fighting MMA too soon but we’ll see. I hope she can pull it off.

2 Likes

It will be good for pfl if Clarissa does well because they have no one for Kayla…

2 Likes

agreed, had no clue her first fight was so soon. she gets one arm, leg, neck taken…and its over. she has the strength advan. but she will be clueless on how to defend subs

2 Likes

First time watching PFL. Looks good.

2 Likes

Crazy ko in that last fight.

2 Likes

I wish they put the main card on ESPN+.

1 Like

3 Likes

According to my app the main card is also espn plus as well as espn 2

3 Likes

Good job. Bet you were nervous for a while though. Ospanov was picking him apart.

3 Likes

I was. I have never watched PFL and did not know the fighters. I saw that Wade had never been ko’ed and that his opponent was a striker. So I gave it a shot. In round 2 I came to accept that I would lose my money…

3 Likes

That would be awesome. They only had the prelims for the first events.

2 Likes

Rumor has it Donte Stallworth will be a guest at the next event.

2 Likes

frustrated oj simpson GIF

1 Like

That finish was suspect.

1 Like

Hoping for Rae Carruth commentary in the playoffs

2 Likes

This is one of the fights I’m most looking forward to.

1 Like

Just tuning in & it looks like the ref is wearing a camera.

1 Like