PGA 2019

And we're off.

Weird seeing guys leaving the flag in while putting.

I think Champ is going to fuck up a lot of courses this year.

1 Like

Really?  Fuck this fucking app.

Soooo....      ....heeyyy....

Uuuhhh.....

Someone going to move this to the OG, ooorrrr.....    naw?

Looking foward to the WFA Invitiational Tournament. 

Fore!!!

1 Like

Innnnnnn. 

Guess we'll just stay over here, Pat.

I'd love to see woodland get this.

Xander out there just trying to win by setting the course record.

Move me to the OG plz

That would be nice wouldn't it.

I tried to make this there but it ended up here.  If I try again it might end up at sherdog.

1 Like

Yeah, I saw them putting with the flag stick in I was WTF. I had to look up the rule change.

Dufner is now sponsored by dude wipes.  Has it on his cap.

He's forgotten more about not giving a fuck than I'll ever know.

WFA...

Thank you.

In

Going to the Quicken Loans Rocket Mortgage Classic or whatever the fuck they are calling it at Detroit Golf Club.

Its kind of a short course so I am curious to see how the big boys play it.

Mark

Found some BNIB Mizuno JPX900 forged 4-AW for $500 the other day. Already hit around 100 balls with them in between all the rain we’ve had. Great start to the year. Now to sell the Callaway CF16’s I replaced. 

Jack Mahogoff - 

Found some BNIB Mizuno JPX900 forged 4-AW for $500 the other day. Already hit around 100 balls with them in between all the rain we’ve had. Great start to the year. Now to sell the Callaway CF16’s I replaced. 

Where???

Ze Dano -
Jack Mahogoff - 

Where???

It was on a local craigslist. Dude was older and had bought a few sets and didn’t need them.