PGA 2019

Mark1 -

Going to the Quicken Loans Rocket Mortgage Classic or whatever the fuck they are calling it at Detroit Golf Club.

Its kind of a short course so I am curious to see how the big boys play it.

Mark

I plan on calling in a favor to be there. 

Jack Mahogoff -
Ze Dano -
Jack Mahogoff - 

Found some BNIB Mizuno JPX900 forged 4-AW for $500 the other day. Already hit around 100 balls with them in between all the rain we’ve had. Great start to the year. Now to sell the Callaway CF16’s I replaced. 

Where???

It was on a local craigslist. Dude was older and had bought a few sets and didn’t need them. 

You sure they're legit and not dhgate? Seems odd when I see "I bought 2 sets of irons with different shafts. I liked the other so here are these, almost brand new. 

I just started hitting my j15cb (kuchhhh) and I see why he still plays them. They feel as good as my epons 

Pat Giles -
Jack Mahogoff -
Ze Dano -
Jack Mahogoff - 

Found some BNIB Mizuno JPX900 forged 4-AW for $500 the other day. Already hit around 100 balls with them in between all the rain we’ve had. Great start to the year. Now to sell the Callaway CF16’s I replaced. 

Where???

It was on a local craigslist. Dude was older and had bought a few sets and didn’t need them. 

You sure they're legit and not dhgate? Seems odd when I see "I bought 2 sets of irons with different shafts. I liked the other so here are these, almost brand new. 

I just started hitting my j15cb (kuchhhh) and I see why he still plays them. They feel as good as my epons 

He bought them direct off global golf. Already checked the numbers with Mizuno lol. He didn’t buy the same set, he said he bought different ones and liked the titleist set so much he didn’t bother. 

Animal Chin -

And we're off.

Weird seeing guys leaving the flag in while putting.

I think Champ is going to fuck up a lot of courses this year.

Really fuckin weird. Can’t get used to it, yet. 

I'll be at the Champions Tour event here in Madison again this year, and fully expect Strick to be the Ryder Cup captain here at Kohler next year. Should be a great couple years of golf.

Chomas -

Who you guys like for this week???

Keith Mitchell

Chomas -

Tiger by a million 

Love the new rules

I love that Faldo just mentioned there's only 2 people in the gallery holding their phones the correct way while taking video.

WTF is Fowler wearing haha

Is it just me, or does anyone else get annoyed when the cut is below par?

BaldTony - Is it just me, or does anyone else get annoyed when the cut is below par?

I don't mind it.  

Chicks dig birdies.

Chomas -

sepp straka 

sub

Chomas -

Ricky slumming it Lol 

Thats why i like Fowler. 

I'm at Torrey this week..the fairway is tight and the 2nd cut is fairly hairy

I've never seen such perfect greens anywhere 

Lots of groupies here..most smell like some horrible bubble gum perfume.. the two hottest/swankiest were following Pat Perez haha..that guy is such a beauty

Pats living the life

lol just read my post.. should have read skankiest,  not swankiest!!!

Chomas -

Spieth and Reed paired up tomorrow haha should be awkward 

I saw that, lol, I heading there tomorrow with a few friends. Do you think they were laughing when they did that?

Unkind Zuffa -
Chomas -

Spieth and Reed paired up tomorrow haha should be awkward 

I saw that, lol, I heading there tomorrow with a few friends. Do you think they were laughing when they did that?

Nice!!! Taking tomorrow off..I'll be checking in with them on Sunday haha