PHIL BARONI COULD MAKE IT AS A PRO WRESTLER

IN WWE OR TNA

I JUST DONT KNOW IF HE WOULD WANNA START OVER

YOU KNOW PAY HIS DUES.

DUDES SHIT IN HIS BAG AND HE MIGHT KILL THEM!

He wouldn't have to 'pay his dues'. Guy is coming in with a name, a look, a personality. The only thing he would have to do is learn how to wrestle.

I was just thinking this. As much as I'd love to see Phil keep fighting, I've always thought he'd be perfect for the WWE and in this day in age, a guy that is an experienced fighter would go over huge in the WWE who is trying on some level to compete with the UFC.

I think it'd be great to see him do this. Not to mention, he'd make a ton of money.

Yup he can just take a hella friggin juice and get super huge!!!

shootfightermike -  

DUDES SHIT IN HIS BAG AND HE MIGHT KILL THEM!

LOL

Pro Wrasslin would be a good move for Phil. I could almost stomach it enough to watch that shit again if he did it.

Phil could be a great pro wrassler if he learned the trade,he's got the personality, attitude, look, build, he could do very well imo. Good call.

ttt

Not big enough

Even though WWE would bill him at a 6'1 minimum, he's just too small. Otherwise yeah I agree entirely.

Great personality, but he's a little on the short side. Used to work in that industry, about a decade ago. A guy that height is usually expected to be a high-fliers that bump like crazy for the bigger wrestlers.

He's definitely got the "it" factor, though. If this were the 1970s, he could have been a huge regional star.

Whatever he ends up doing, I wish him the best. Always found him entertaining.

NailedtotheSky - Even though WWE would bill him at a 6'1 minimum, he's just too small. Otherwise yeah I agree entirely.

isn't jericho like 5'7"?

Baroni has too big a Cawk to be a Pro Wrassler!

SandraBullockFan - 
NailedtotheSky - Even though WWE would bill him at a 6'1 minimum, he's just too small. Otherwise yeah I agree entirely.

isn't jericho like 5'7"?

Yes, but Jericho is probably one of the top five most skilled guys in the business. He's a master at making his opponents look amazing.

Ah Shit! WFA!

LOL at too small, most wrestlers arent near as big as they are made out to be. While alot of them are big mofos, alot are shorter than you expect when you see them in real life.

Way too small, so he would have to be a high flying indy wildman. So nowhere near the cardio and flexibility standard.

The guy would be a rockstar in the WWE. In fact i would atart watch wrestling if he went over to wwe. Phone Post

MF Swegs -  The guy would be a rockstar in the WWE. In fact i would atart watch wrestling if he went over to wwe. Phone Post