Phil Baroni decided Mexico ain't so bad after all!

There was a gofund me a week or so ago, saying he was deperate to leave, and had been robbed. Well, he seems to have adapted.

He must have found himself a sugar mama.

6 Likes

Working for the cartel, cheap and easy access to steroids in la Farmacia.

Stay safe Phil

11 Likes

Damn. That forced smile looks crazy as shit. Similar to his pic with the gun to his head. Hope he can get some medical attention if he so desires.

9 Likes

Sadly, I fear in the not too distant future we will log on and read a headline, RIP New York Badass. Reports are surfacing of the Phil Baroni found dead in the alley behind Mexico bar.

Really like to see him turn things around, but it just doesn’t seem like he wants to take the steps to not find himself in these sorts of trouble. God speed whatever path take.

6 Likes

VIVA !!!

Take it easy dr Phil he just doesn’t take 100 selfies with filters to pick the perfect one like you do

2 Likes

Blow me. Selfies are fucked and I have never taken one in my entire life, nor do I intend to. You’re either stupid or blind if you can’t see bad craziness in Phil’s face right now.

Twat.

2 Likes

@Adam_Hunter if u do speak to him please try and get him help
I know he’s a stubborn ass fuck, and won’t listen to many of us , but if u can get through to him.let him know we all care about the NYBA .

Kneeeebaaaahhhh for life

6 Likes

Imagine living in that shithole voluntarily as an American. Phil is crazy enough that it isnt all that surprising he chose such a place.

3 Likes

Esto esta Perfecto Hermano.

1 Like

It’s probably nicer than NYC right now. Phil the puerto villara badass

20 Likes

I was going to say: “Someone really needs to step in and help phil” but then it dawned on me they already have and he’s more than likely burnt a lot of bridges from the sounds of things.

Hopefully he can get something going for himself that doesn’t involve getting punched in the head.

2 Likes

Phil is what happens when someone is too tough to beat sense into

8 Likes

Ricco Rodriguez actually got a restraining order against Phil years ago.

5 Likes

From Motzapizza to Mexipizza

3 Likes

This seems like its headed for a bad end

15 Likes

I was in Puerto Vallarta with Kipp from NAGA and his family back in April. That place is awesome.

10 Likes