Phil Baroni in MMA Werewolf Movie "Growl"? (pic)

Is that him?

http://www.firstshowing.net/2009/09/08/check-this-out-teaser-poster-for-sxvleithan-essexs-growl/

Growl Teaser Poster Art

Growl PosterGrowl Poster

haha looks like him

the director has worked with mma fighters before. I guess he wanted to use Phil for his poster.

oh no.

I'M THE BEST WAYWOLF EVA

I would not be advertising the fact that it was co-produced by the dude that made such cinematic masterpieces as the Rise of Silver Surfer or the ungodly Xmen 3.

MMA Werewolves.

I just threw up in my mouth.

Can anyone get a film deal in Hollywood?

JeremyA - Werewolf Tard Video

var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/gTnheTvuq7E&hl=en&fs=1&", "postVideo-27358065-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-27358065");  

What in the unholy name of fuck was that?!!

Damn. Just... damn.

no shark jumping comments yet?

saw that today and thought no way thats nyba

from wiki

Baroni will be appearing in the movie Growl, a werewolf style movie due to begin filming in 2010 for a 2011 release. His role has been revealed as a Wereguido due to his experience in rapidly becoming stronger and more muscular via unnatural means. Further information is due to be released soon. 

WEREGUIDO!!!! LMFAO!

Mike Sanders - I'M THE BEST WAYWOLF EVA

LMAO

parklife - 

LMAO
I'm still freaking laughing!

parklife - 

LMAO

LMMFAO

Bobby Lupo - 
Andrew Montanez - from wiki

Baroni will be appearing in the movie Growl, a werewolf style movie due to begin filming in 2010 for a 2011 release. His role has been revealed as a Wereguido due to his experience in rapidly becoming stronger and more muscular via unnatural means. Further information is due to be released soon. 
  I need a scoop on these unnatural means.

There's no such thing as a wereguido, you can't be Italian and give up garlic.

What?  That's vampires?  Oh, well, I got nothin'.

Up With Evil - 
Bobby Lupo - 
Andrew Montanez - from wiki

I need a scoop on these unnatural means.

There's no such thing as a wereguido, you can't be Italian and give up garlic.

What?  That's vampires?  Oh, well, I got nothin'.

LOL, right? cut an Italian and Aioli pours out.  I love garlic...........

So, so very good