Phil Baroni is.......

not only a bad ass mofo, but funny as hell too.

Thanks for making us laugh on the UG Phil.

Good luck on your next fight.

Train hard and keep your eye on the prize.

amusing

Sakuuuu - damn that is a lot of u's. I agree, he is a good analyst.

The most entertaining fighter in MMA

TTT for the NYBA

I give Phil a 7.0 out of 10. That's up from -3. I like what going to Pride has done for him.

Mix6APlix likes to watch Phil train in his daisy dukes

Fightjunky you probably have a poster of Phil in his daisey dukes on your ceiling. That way he is the last thing you see before you go to bed and the first thing you see when you wake up.

hilarious

definitely an entertaining fighter. If he really wants to be the best, he
better improve his takedown defense.

TTT for NYBA.

I like his breakdowns as well and I hope he does commentating again too. He is damn good at that.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa...whatta you mean I'm funny?"

"You mean the way I look, the way I talk...what?"

"No, I don't know, you said it, you said I'm funny. Funny how? Am I a clown, do I amuse you? I'm here to fuckin' amuse you...?"

Whats so funny about me????

Phil B

Its just the way you tell the story.

Schambaro,

Whats your fucking problem asshole. Ive always been cool to you.

Whats up?? Do you have a problem with me all of a sudden?

This is like the third time Ive seen you on a thread making wise cracks. You dont have to post on here if you got something to say. Say it to my face. Vegas is real small you know where to find me.

Ill meet you at any gym in town and we can TRAIN real hard if you got a fucking problem.

You know how to get intouch with me. Dont post anymore shit about me unless you wanna get some real hard training in.

I think you are to much of a pussy to train with me.

NYBA

Phil B

Phil not only knocks people down AND out with his punches, he stands them up! Ask Menne, that was crazy the way Phil's punches were literally keeping him up because of the force. Go Phil!

Phil...I think Schambaro was replying to someone else's wise crack about your daisy dukes.

How can you be mad anyway man....you wore daisy dukes, some people find that amusing.

tenacious....

Mato

Schambaro, I watch Phil fight. I leave it up to you to watch his other video that was intended for the LADIES.

But being that it has surfaced so much on the UG, I am starting to think there are a lot of switch hitters runnin around here.

If that is your thing, God bless ya.

Ya for his fighting, Na for his character.

pwned