Phil Baroni on Dan Hardy: If he wants a fight

"Hell definitely have a fight on his hands"

Baroni says he doesn't feel he is in a position to call people out just yet as he feels he got into the UFC on a technicality, but said hes never turned down a fight in his life and he definitely isn't going to run from a fight with Dan Hardy.

Phil also speaks on why "The fuckin Hammer House is back baby!"

http://www.dumb-out.net/2009/09/exclusive-phil-baroni-talks-amir.html

Awesome fight if it happens, and it'll be the 'real' main event of that card

Think both guys are awesome in every respect and wouldn't want to see either lose though

http://www.dumb-out.net/2009/09/exclusive-phil-baroni-talks-amir.html

what's this "technicality" that got him back in the UFC? and is he back in the UFC? (if it's covered in the interview, I couldn't listen to it at work)...

sawdusk - what's this "technicality" that got him back in the UFC? and is he back in the UFC? (if it's covered in the interview, I couldn't listen to it at work)...

The technicality is that Baroni is a big name, and Dana doesn't want big names to go to Srikeforce, even if they are cans. Baroni is a smart man that knows that he is only in the UFC because of his name.

And concentrating on this next fight, Baroni roughs him up badly

K-Dub-"T" -  The 'technicality" is he screwed Strikefore over by agreeing to restructure his contract to be on their challenger series agreeing to sign a new contract if theey released him from his old one. Then jumped ship to the UFC instead of resigning.

interseting... thanks... missed that resigning... I think it's a smart move by the UFC, say what you want about baroni but his fights are always exciting and I always thought he was a perfect fit for the UFC model...

hardy fucks up baroni with superior striking ,,, young up n coming, hungry,dedicated fighter vs past prime juice monkey

"Join Gold's Gym, get ya fuckin' weight belt on, do some heavy squats, some heavy fuckin t-bar rows, and some bench because the fuckin Hammer House is back baby"!

lol Phil is a funny dude!

rondon - hardy fucks up baroni with superior striking ,,, young up n coming, hungry,dedicated fighter vs past prime juice monkey

Ouch!

rondon - hardy fucks up baroni with superior striking ,,, young up n coming, hungry,dedicated fighter vs past prime juice monkey

Yup, this isn't fighter bashing at all. VTFD. 

Baroni always makes for a great show!!!

I'd bet the house Hardy would finish him in the first round. Baroni is not a can, but he's only beat cans since he went to 170. He hasn't beat any great fighter.

TrainBJJ - Baroni always makes for a great 1ST ROUND!!!

Fixed that for ya

some heavy fuckin t-bah rows

fixed

if he can finally figure out how to breathe he can win at any level

HuntingtonPUNK - if he can finally figure out how to breathe he can win at any level

^^^That, and a little BJJ wouldn't hurt.

Very excited Baroni is back in the UFC.

TTT for the Best Eva.

Hardy willl knock him silly.