Phil Baroni pulls out of his bare knuckle fight

Amir put him in the hospital. but never heard from him again?

Ryann Von Doom - 

Join date 2/22/18... isnt a troll at all. 

Maybe he is, but if someone joins what is the time period you think they should wait before creating a thread? 1 year? 2 years?

Phil talks about why he pulled out on the new podcast. It starts at 27.30.

What I got out of that was quite clearly:

"I was meant to box in England - but wasn’t taking it seriously, just an easy pay check - albeit small.

Something else came up that boxing may have potentially conflicted with - so I said, fuck the boxing, and used some lame excuse about wanting a flight from sacromento instead of LAX".

Jebus - yeah - I think he was taking bong hits.

Not a well thought out excuse, and certainly not a well delivered one.

BKB is trying to get off the ground, so they’re recruiting primarily big names, or as big a names as they can get, that aren’t tied into professional contracts with other orgs, to garner interest and help build a fan base.

Baroni would have been huge for them.

This is cut and dry - a fighter fucks over a small time start up org, cause he can, and cause he blatently lacks professionalism, and disregards fan interest, promotional time and money, and sporting integrity.

BKB have already stated publically they’ll pay any additional travel costs from sacromento to LAX also - which of course they will.

Not a good look.

They've actually come out and said they'll even cover the cost of a charted taxi from Sacramento to LAX, if that's what it takes - to get Phil on that flight - which would cost exponentially more than a regional flight.

Some people just don’t respect the sport.

Phil999 -
Ryann Von Doom - 

Join date 2/22/18... isnt a troll at all. 

Maybe he is, but if someone joins what is the time period you think they should wait before creating a thread? 1 year? 2 years?

Look at the original post. Its a troll. First couple posts on that account and its like that? Yep. 

SmurfetteWasASkank -

Apparently Robin Black is doing commentary for this event also?

from ufc analysis to bare knuckle commentary faster then melvin guillard can sink a career.

SmurfetteWasASkank -

Apparently Robin Black is doing commentary for this event also?

This made me laugh.  A lot. 

I just can't believe in this day and age people are still fighting bareknuckle.

SmurfetteWasASkank -

"I was meant to box in England - but wasn’t taking it seriously, just an easy pay check - albeit small.

Something else came up that boxing may have potentially conflicted with - so I said, fuck the boxing, and used some lame excuse about wanting a flight from sacromento instead of LAX".

BKB is trying to get off the ground, so they’re recruiting primarily big names, or as big a names as they can get, that aren’t tied into professional contracts with other orgs, to garner interest and help build a fan base.

This is cut and dry - a fighter fucks over a small time start up org, cause he can, and cause he blatently lacks professionalism, and disregards fan interest, promotional time and money, and sporting integrity.

BKB have already stated publically they’ll pay any additional travel costs from sacromento to LAX also - which of course they will.

Not a good look.

damn I hope thats not true

Goran reljic been crushing people there.

Stainypoo -

That's who Baroni was meant to box

stevekt - 

Baroni has slugged it out with the best in the sport but let's take the word of an 18'er on his 5th post.  

Sounds like he’s right.

i can’t speak for this particular situation but BKB are awash with cash and i have not heard of a single person having any problems being paid, expensed or accomodated

SmurfetteWasASkank - 

Not a good look.

Makes Baroni look bad and shady

Where u at Phil? Tell us wassup

SmurfetteWasASkank -
Stainypoo -

Really?

WhereIsGoranReljic -
SmurfetteWasASkank -
Stainypoo -

Really?

Yep

Goran Reljic ain't no muffin.

Maybe Baroni was scurred?

Either he was scurred, or he lacks professionalism and integrity - one of the two.

Can we start another thread titled, "Phil Baroni runs from Goran Reljic"?

OP is a whining Vagina who thinks Phil Baroni owes him something.

“Oooooh he let the fans down”

Shut up woman