Phil Harris vs. John Lineker

They should just force him to move up a division. Most fighters get cut if they do something like that.

t G G t - Why doesn't Rogan ask the question we all have: Why didn't you make weight?, Do you plan on moving up a division?

Seems like the UFC suppresses this shit. Phone Post 3.0

LOL

I don't think it is a conspiracy. I think Rogan has too much respect for the fighter to shit all over the their celebration by busting their balls over not making weight immediately after a win.

Brice W - They should just force him to move up a division. Most fighters get cut if they do something like that.

Agreed.

They should just tell him they won't book him at flyweight anymore. He's lost the right to determine his own weight class.

Steve4192 -
t G G t - Why doesn't Rogan ask the question we all have: Why didn't you make weight?, Do you plan on moving up a division?

Seems like the UFC suppresses this shit. Phone Post 3.0

LOL

I don't think it is a conspiracy. I think Rogan has too much respect for the fighter to shit all over the their celebration by busting their balls over not making weight immediately after a win.
Classic tard response.

Obviously he can congratulate the guy on his fight and ask him a reasonable question at the same time "LOL"

Only a dummy would think that's disrespect.

Was he injured? Was he sick? Give him a chance to explain himself.

That shit wouldn't slide on HBO. Phone Post 3.0

That's what I would expect to happen when a 135er fights a 125er. Phone Post 3.0